Classic View

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Is it still available? Gremlins got into my laptop and I had to recover. I've searched, but the only thread I found from 2014 or 2015 tells me to change a field that no longer appears.

On the old forum, you could choose a skin, either 'classic' or 'blue'. I always opted for blue.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Exactly, classic or blue. I was set to classic before I had to reinstall Windows. It's no big deal, I just liked the classic settings. If I choose classic view from the link David provided, I get the classic view on the home page, but when I click on forums, it's back to the having Newest Members, Birthdays, etc take up a quarter of the screen on the right. I can adjust my computer settings to make it more to my liking. It's no big deal, it was just my preference. I don't know why it only happened after I reloaded my OS and Chrome. I'll live with it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Maybe I had formatted the page differently at some point. It looked the way it currently does on my phone. The info on the right side of the screen appears at the bottom on my phone so I rarely see it. I'll tinker around. It's not a big deal and you have better things to do with your time. Thanks!

Maybe I had formatted the page differently at some point. It looked the way it currently does on my phone. The info on the right side of the screen appears at the bottom on my phone so I rarely see it. I'll tinker around. It's not a big deal and you have better things to do with your time. Thanks!
Ok, just for kicks and giggles, I changed the zoom level of the page. I normally keep it at 120% zoom. When I changed it from 150% to 170%, the right-hand sidebars moved to the bottom. Changing it back to 150% pops the sidebar back to the right.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:dingding: Sir, I owe you a bier! It's all in my settings. Before my reload, I had tailored my resolution and zoom for various apps and Chrome and Windows working together gave me the view I was used to. :banghead: