classifieds

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Is there a fee to sell pads boots blankets and other various horse stuff in the classified section?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Nope! Only charge for animals over $500 and professionservices.

Thanks vrai. Can I speak of items I would like to sell without having a classified ad then. I have seen in the past where people get ripped for not having an ad yet mentioning for sale items here. Or maybe we could have a sticky thread for various sale items.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks vrai. Can I speak of items I would like to sell without having a classified ad then. I have seen in the past where people get ripped for not having an ad yet mentioning for sale items here. Or maybe we could have a sticky thread for various sale items.

Place a classified ad - it's free - and then point to it on here. We're trying to keep the classifieds and forums as separate as possible.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Place a classified ad - it's free - and then point to it on here. We're trying to keep the classifieds and forums as separate as possible.
thanks vrai. not sure if that makes the most sense to me. if it is chat on items that cost nothing to ad yet we are still going to chat on them...well. Thanks for the quick answer.

now to fiqure out how to"point" to it. I have never done that.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
thanks vrai. not sure if that makes the most sense to me. if it is chat on items that cost nothing to ad yet we are still going to chat on them...well. Thanks for the quick answer.

now to fiqure out how to"point" to it. I have never done that.
:lmao:
She (we) don't want a bunch of spam in the forums.

By pointing to it, you can post in an existing, related thread that you have something for sale and ask that the readers check the classifieds on SOMD.com. Not starting a thread about it.