Cleanup for pope's Philadelphia Mass sweeps homeless aside

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey, Rose! You can't help yourself to reply when you are protected by your buddies. I always thought it was very arrogant of you to call yourself an American Beauty. As always, jmo.

I'm not protected by anybody. :shrug:

I also don't have a tendency to go on epic lunatic rants. That's your thing. Own it and wear it proudly.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm not protected by anybody. :shrug:

I also don't have a tendency to go on epic lunatic rants. That's your thing. Own it and wear it proudly.

I don't go on epic lunatic rants. I call it as I see it. Yes, that is my thing. I own it and wear it proudly. I got banned for it, and got an infraction today for no apparent reason. Anything else you want to say?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't go on epic lunatic rants. I call it as I see it. Yes, that is my thing. I own it and wear it proudly. I got banned for it, and got an infraction today for no apparent reason. Anything else you want to say?

It's a shame that you can't take a step back and see yourself as how you appear to everyone else. As for your infraction, you probably deserved it. I'm sure you'll have the last word next.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's a shame that you can't take a step back and see yourself as how you appear to everyone else. As for your infraction, you probably deserved it. I'm sure you'll have the last word next.

Yes, I will have the last word. No, I didn't deserve it. It is on the forum if you would like to discern what I said to get the infraction. Take a step back, yourself. I don't think you speak for all members, as you think you do. I have said before, you speak out because you are part of the pack. Anymore comments?

Restitution

So, if littlelady got an 'infraction' from posting here then, who was it that ran to the powers to be to complain?

I would think this kind of banter would be GOOD for this forum. More hits for revenue.

Amused_despair

I think that if people are going to get into pissing contests and whining-fests in the Religion forum they should have to provide their insults in the forum of invocations calling upon other-worldly allies in their fight against those who get their skivvies in a twist: "I CALL UPON THE ONE WHO MADE PUPPIES AND PUT SNAKES IN THE GRASS TO SMITE ALL OF YE WHO NEED SMITING AND HUG ALL OF YE WHO NEED HUGGING, AND TO CORRECT THE GRAMMAR OF EVERY OTHER ONE OF YOU!!!!!"

stgislander

PREMO Member
I think that if people are going to get into pissing contests and whining-fests in the Religion forum they should have to provide their insults in the forum of invocations calling upon other-worldly allies in their fight against those who get their skivvies in a twist: "I CALL UPON THE ONE WHO MADE PUPPIES AND PUT SNAKES IN THE GRASS TO SMITE ALL OF YE WHO NEED SMITING AND HUG ALL OF YE WHO NEED HUGGING, AND TO CORRECT THE GRAMMAR OF EVERY OTHER ONE OF YOU!!!!!"

:yay: There's nothing wrong with a good smiting every now and then.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Cleanup for pope's Philadelphia Mass sweeps homeless aside

While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.

When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. “This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”

Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me. When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”
- Matthew 26:6-13

Hank

my war
I just got an infraction. Feel better now? OK. I get it. I will be on my P's and Q's from now on. I will be damned if I let you be the reason I am banned again. I love you so much! :kiss:

Seek Help, Lady!

God loves you, Love is God.

Restitution

Well...since I am up this late, might as well respond to your post. Do you think that all homeless people had a choice in their dilemma? How is that ivory tower that you live in, your gym, or your so called perfect life? Nice and cushy? Good for you. Some people are just lucky.

You are jealous of my life, that much is certain. Or you wouldn't refer to it all the time when you go on your drunken benders.

Oh yeah, and what about the veterans that America forgot; or the ones that were killed for that matter. I am, actually, surprised at your reply. Sort of, but not really. I always thought you were an advocate for the mentally impaired, since you love to talk about your son who is, and how much you understand that situation. Bless his heart. You have contradicted yourself, and there is no going back. Is it Thing1 or Thing2 that has a developmental problem? I have always been confused by that.

Many people confuse mental illness (psychiatric disorders) with developmental disorders. They are not the same thing. (You should be familiar with that) So, you can try to pretzel-twist your demonic rantings into whatever argument you like, makes no difference to me.

Oh, and by the way, at least MY son, with a developmental disability isn't a drug addict, no account loser.

One more 'thing'. You said you call your children things for anonymity sake. I have always thought that was unmotherly of you. You could have called them: son 1, son 2, child 1, child 2, baby 1, baby 2, angel 1, angel 2, offspring 1, offspring 2, none of your biz 1, none of your biz 2, or blessing 1, blessing 2, or miracle 1, miracle 2. No, you chose to call them Things. That is what set us against each other 4 years ago. Nothing has changed. You think, no matter what you say on this forum, that your poop don't stink. Do you not understand that people see through all that? Just wondering.

At least I can talk about my kids with pride.

I forget nothing. My mind is a trap. If I could change that, I would. There are many memories I would surely like to forget.

and, yet, you keep creating them here.

One more thing. You couldn't be more of a hypocrite even if you tried harder.

I don't get how you people run this place. The 'littlelady' got penalized for saying nonsense yet, this person responds in kind (and more trashy I might add) and gets away scott free? Whaaa...

I have read about people playing favorites and there being groups that stick together but, shouldn't BOTH of these people get penalized?

PJay

I have read about people playing favorites and there being groups that stick together but, shouldn't BOTH of these people get penalized?

Well, I have time to waste, so here it goes...honestly? Nope. Why? Stick around and you will learn which of those two people are truly evil.

Now, I know I will be accused of falling to the dark side, no better than the rest, trying to score points and a bunch of crazy poop, but right is right and wrong is wrong.

Warning: Be careful taking up for the one you think is being mistreated. was there once myself, then the loon thought we were best friends. She has deep, deep problems. Sad, but true. AND, do not be fooled, she LOVES THIS! She loves the fight and will continue to spark them for as long as she is allowed to contribute on this forum.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:killingme Mammakookoo has a new MPD.

:howdy: That has been known since April. I see you haven't been around much after you moved to VA.

Btw, it is not an MPD. Mamatutu got banned. Littlelady is my new forum name. You have been briefed. You're welcome!

Happy foruming! :smile:

Last edited:

Restitution

Well, I have time to waste, so here it goes...honestly? Nope. Why? Stick around and you will learn which of those two people are truly evil.

I have done quite a bit of reading on here and know the history. Although I agree with you, I just wonder why "punishments" are not doled out evenly. Both people slinging poo at each other and only 1 is penalized? Regardless of past history.... both should be reprimanded.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Just how popey was the pope today?

Attachments

• Pope.jpg
    Pope.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 153

Restitution

DO you think he has a Pope bib for eating when dressed in the popey garb? How many changes of popey clothes do you think he travels with?

PJay

I have done quite a bit of reading on here and know the history. Although I agree with you, I just wonder why "punishments" are not doled out evenly. Both people slinging poo at each other and only 1 is penalized? Regardless of past history.... both should be reprimanded.

Not if one is your best friend and she's under attack time again by someone who carries hatred in her heart.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Don't try to figure out how this forum is run? Just enjoy it! You probably wonder why I bother to be here. I find it hugely entertaining! Also, some members have opinions that I highly value. Please remember that there are always two sides to every story. Actually, this forum provides a great service to the community because it is a source of local info, news, classifieds, police/fire scanners, and on and on; and I have made friends in IRL with some members. I am glad I stumbled upon it 4 years ago. Enjoy! :smile:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Ahhh....

So, in other words, what you are saying is that this place is run like a high school?

Nope. Not run nearly as competently as a high school, mainly because so many posters are still at the elementary level and don't have to worry about getting socially promoted!:doh: