Clerk killed at Waldorf 7-11

GregV814

Also 30 years ago, one 7-11 was getting hit every night. so the cops set up in the freezer, one guy with a shotgun. the perp came in, the cop said drop the weapon, he did not, and was soon all over the window. it took us 2 weeks to clean that mess up.
i believe it was a Highs in Adelphi and another 7-11 at Landover and Old Landover.....1975

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
We had a High's robbed here (off 260 where Thursday's Restaurant is now) where the clerk was stabbed and killed. This was 1990 or thereabouts.

DannyMotorcycle

i hope they shoot that effer in the face when they apprehend him.. and i hope he lives to meet lots of homosexual rapists in prison that force him to do everything.

Freefaller

I'm curious. In reading the articles about this, they say this POS confessed to the crime during the investigation. If that's the case, why was there an 8 day trial?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not sure why all murderers don't get the same sentence as the 1 this guy got. Kill someone committing a crime and you lose your ability to be free in society.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
he should be taken the the 7-11 parking lot knelt down and a 9 mm bullet put in the back of his head, then mulched up and disposed of

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Life without parole in Maryland.... I'm pretty sure that ends up as 3 years tops, and unsupervised probation.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
An update: Life without parole plus 20:
3 hots and a cot, gets to hang with his peers and buddies, and gets to attend Felony 101 just in case he gets paroled someday.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Life without parole in Maryland.... I'm pretty sure that ends up as 3 years tops, and unsupervised probation.
No, believe it or not Maryland is pretty good at making LWOP fulfill their sentences, or even Life With Parole possibility. Enough so that the Legislature took away the Governor's approval for parole a year or two ago for the latter. Turns out no Governor starting with Glendenning had approved any parole recommendation for anyone sentence to Life With Parole. Some members found that unconscionable (and to stick it to Hogan) so they passed a law taking the Governor out of the approval process and left it up to the Parole Board.