Cliff Dukes

big_poppa

A good friend of mine and a great athlete from Southern Maryland will play in his first NFL game tonight for the St. Louis Rams as they square off against the Chigago Bears. Be sure to check up on him, I know he will have the support he deserves from everyone in St. Mary's County. Go Cliff and Go Rams until 1/1/06 that is, they play my BOYZ on that day. Congrats Cliff!!!

Bonehead

My son went to Great Mills with him. He is a very polite unassuming young man with a lot of natural talent. He is an awesome athlete, I wish him the best of luck.

big_poppa

Bonehead,

Who is your son, I went to school with Cliff and Claude (his brother) from Pre-K on up. I hope everyone got to see Cliff's first NFL tackle last night on a two yard run by the Bears RB. He didn't get credit for it on nfl.com's game stats though, but I saw him make the stop. Go Cliff!!!! Anyway keep on routing for a home town favorite, he will bring many good things to the NFL.

big_poppa

Now hold on Cliff beat someone in beer pong? Cliff can't shoot, that's why all of us kept telling him as we were growing up he needed to play football, he couldn't shoot a basketball, and trying to put a ping pong ball in a dixie cup, Shew how's he do it? Ha ha ha, I talked to him today by the way, he said that things are going well and he is basically busting his butt.