Clinics

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
where do you guys find mostof the clinics you post? i want to do a nice AQHA based clinic, maybe a hunter/jumper one but for horses starting over fences, and an equitation one. Thanks!

devinej

i hear about them from BZhorsemomE :)

we are going to a joe fargis clinic on THURSDAY!!! (He's got two olympic medals from showjumping...a touch of class...1984. and he's amazing to watch...)

there is a lynn palm clinic in august? that you might like. its at mt.olive i think?? - real close.

there's a parelli type clinic at holly point this spring i believe. cows will be involved...

there's some cross country clinics going on in the wider SOMD area. can't remember. check the pony club calendars - marlboro pony club has a good one. google it

Robin

Bliss

Mt Olive Farn is having the Lynn Palm Clinic and Donna is having a wonderful Braids Clinic if she gets enough Horse Show Folks interested. It takes alot to put on one in our area and enough folks need to pre- sign up to get enough turn out to keep these in our area. Thats one I would like to go to but the store comes first.
You might want to stop by and talk to her to see if there are any others they are Clinics they are looking on getting into the area.
I know that Bevery Fields El Amal (SP)? gets some eventing and dressage clinics or special things going on from time to time also.
I know we all try and spead the word when something comes up.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm not sure about any AQHA Hunter/Equitation/Jumper clinics in the area. Some of the regular Hunter/Jumper clinics are Joe Fargis & Greg Best. Isn't AQHA trying to move more towards the USEF style of Hunter then the older style. At least thats what I've been hearing Lynn Palm has been working hard to change.

Carolyn Krome is doing many of the Hands On Clinics this weekend at MSA on Saturday. You might want to e-mail or call MSA to see if they still have openings.

Does it have to be AQHA or would Equitation/Hunter/Jumper be ok?

I'd get something together this Spring if there would be enough interest. Maybe on a weekend when there aren't any MSA, SMHA, or Mounted Wanderers shows.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'm not sure about any AQHA Hunter/Equitation/Jumper clinics in the area. Some of the regular Hunter/Jumper clinics are Joe Fargis & Greg Best. Isn't AQHA trying to move more towards the USEF style of Hunter then the older style. At least thats what I've been hearing Lynn Palm has been working hard to change.

Carolyn Krome is doing many of the Hands On Clinics this weekend at MSA on Saturday. You might want to e-mail or call MSA to see if they still have openings.

Does it have to be AQHA or would Equitation/Hunter/Jumper be ok?

I'd get something together this Spring if there would be enough interest. Maybe on a weekend when there aren't any MSA, SMHA, or Mounted Wanderers shows.

it doesn't have to all be one clinic. I want to ride with some AQHA people to get into the style. but i would like to do another seperate hunter clinic. but my horse is just starting jumping so it would have to be like basics kinda