Clinics?

W

WarmbloodLvr

Does anyone know of any upcoming clinics? Interested in participating in another "natural horsemanship" clinic, if available? I went to one last year with Clinton Anderson and had a blast. I read an ad a while back for a local Parelli clinic? Thanks for you help. :howdy:

lsantagata79

If you would like some info about upcoming "natural horsemanship" clinics in the area please email me privately at lsantagata@hotmail.com, I don't believe we're allowed to advertise here for a business & I do not want to violate any forum rules.

Look forward to hearing from you!

mingiz

Horse Poor
lsantagata79 said:
If you would like some info about upcoming "natural horsemanship" clinics in the area please email me privately at lsantagata@hotmail.com, I don't believe we're allowed to advertise here for a business & I do not want to violate any forum rules.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Cox will be at the equestrian center the 14 & 15th of July. Parelli again in Oct.

spellbound

Maybe Parelli has a website that lists his clinic schedule.

I think Holly Point Equestrian Center has held natural horsemanship clinics in the past. Try checking with them to find out if they have any scheduled for this year.

Also check the Equiery's list of coming events for MD. Equiery.com

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
WarmbloodLvr said:
Does anyone know of any upcoming clinics? Interested in participating in another "natural horsemanship" clinic, if available? I went to one last year with Clinton Anderson and had a blast. I read an ad a while back for a local Parelli clinic? Thanks for you help. :howdy:
How did u go and see clinton aderson? Hes my favorite trainer but he never comes to the east coast... where was his clinic?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
flarenuphope said:
How did u go and see clinton aderson? Hes my favorite trainer but he never comes to the east coast... where was his clinic?

Check downunderhorsemanship.com for his 2007 Tour. One of his two Free Tour dates is July 7th/8th in Harrisburg, PA. He was at PG Eq. Center last year.

W

WarmbloodLvr

BZHorseMomE said:
Check downunderhorsemanship.com for his 2007 Tour. One of his two Free Tour dates is July 7th/8th in Harrisburg, PA. He was at PG Eq. Center last year.

Yep, I went to the one last year at the PG Equestrian Center but also did a week course in Ohio hands on with him. Clinton is one of my favorite trainers...easy to understand and down to earth. Learned a TON from him but I now have a horse of my own and looking to do a clinic with him. Thank you everyone for all of your help! And please keep me updated if you hear of any around here. :howdy: