Clinique

KDENISE977

Does anyone know where I can get some sample foundations? I used to be a Mary Kay addict, but recently their powder foundation made my skin break out (when i was pregnant it started and never got better). I am looking to try their products but need some color and foundation samples?

Thank You !!

Katt

Belk sells Clinique. I use Sheer Cover mineral make up. Does not cause breakouts. I love it. It's pricey, but we're worth it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe if you go up to Macy's in Waldorf you can get a Clinique makeover and try their stuff for FREE! Call and find out, but I know they used to do this.

That said, if you have allergies, Bare Minerals is the best. Get it at Sephora or hit up a Sephora store (in Rockville or Columbia) for a makeover to try it out.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I believe if you go up to Macy's in Waldorf you can get a Clinique makeover and try their stuff for FREE! Call and find out, but I know they used to do this.

That said, if you have allergies, Bare Minerals is the best. Get it at Sephora or hit up a Sephora store (in Rockville or Columbia) for a makeover to try it out.

:yeahthat: i have sensitive skin. The stuff is wonderful. And its not that pricey really because it lasts for so long and you use so little.

The clinique at belks does free makeovers too. They will help you find the right colors and such...but if youre in the mood to change give bare minerals a try..qvc and the exchannge have it for excellent prices.

ftcret

If you are authorized, I think the Pax River Exchange has it. I think it has it even if you are not authorized...

TinaM83

Does anyone know where I can get some sample foundations? I used to be a Mary Kay addict, but recently their powder foundation made my skin break out (when i was pregnant it started and never got better). I am looking to try their products but need some color and foundation samples?

Thank You !!

Macy's at the mall in Waldorf sells Clinique cosmetics. Also, the JCPenny's in the mall has a Sephora store! Or you can shop online at sephora.com.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Thank You !!

I have been using Clinique for 25 years and I love it! I used to ask for and receive free samples every time I bought something but they've gotten stingy lately. It doesn't hurt to ask though. I would take others' advice and sign up for the free makeover or buy something you know you can use when they have the bonus specials and you will get a nice cosmetic bag filled with trial size stuff for FREE!

Katt

You can also get clinique on ebay. I've bought it before there especially at xmas time for gifts for my girls. The bonus gift bags sealed in plastic are cheaper than having to buy something pricey there for the bonus and you can only get the bonus stuff during their bonus buy time in April, I think.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
You can also get clinique on ebay. I've bought it before there especially at xmas time for gifts for my girls. The bonus gift bags sealed in plastic are cheaper than having to buy something pricey there for the bonus and you can only get the bonus stuff during their bonus buy time in April, I think.

Unless they've cut back lately, I've always gotten the bonus at least two or three times a year at Macy's. The last time, they gave me two! I will have to try eBay.