Clinton Anderson

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We've got 4 tickets!!!!!! Can't wait to see him again. We went to the Road to the Horse in 2005 and had a wonderful time, we'll probably go to see it again in 2007.

mingiz

Horse Poor
We have 3 tickets. We saw Parelli last year. I can't wait to see Clinton. I really like his way. :jameo:

Labs4Me

I just got one ticket. I'm kind of new to the area still and I don't have many horse people that close to me. I've never seen Clinton Anderson- just Monty Roberts and John Lyons. I'm really looking forward to going!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
We're THERE!
:yay:
We went to NY last October to see him and got the entire CD series :dead: but we watch them all the time. :biggrin:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Labs4Me said:
I just got one ticket. I'm kind of new to the area still and I don't have many horse people that close to me. I've never seen Clinton Anderson- just Monty Roberts and John Lyons. I'm really looking forward to going!

you may be surprised! What area are you located?

Katt

nevermind, I found it in the "similar threads" down at the bottom. July 1 & 2...

R

remaxrealtor

Labs4Me said:
I recently saw Chris somebody on RFD. Wish I could remember his last name...he was really great. After what I saw Minzig do with my friends Palamino last night, I think we should convince her to do a clinic!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
It's Chris Cox and he also is an excellent clinician. If we ever get a chance to see one of his we'll be going!

Labs4Me

persimmoncf said:
you may be surprised! What area are you located?
I'm in Huntingtown. Actually I do have a neighbor with one horse but they haven't been the greatest. They called animal control on me because my mare wears one of those Best Friend muzzles. She practically lives on air so it just keeps her from foundering. Even with that muzzle on she's a pro at eating plenty of grass still!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Some people just can't mind thier own business. If they had a horse then they should have known what a muzzle is...Or thier really dumb, people really urk me. Always wanting to cast a stone before they find out the facts...

ReMax thanks :huggy: but I just did it because that lady was getting ready to get hurt and ruin a good horse, some one is giving her the wrong advice. She needs to take a step back and see why the horse is doing what she does.

This is from the school of hard knocks...I saw myself 20 yrs ago there. :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Huntingtown

Labs4Me said:
I'm in Huntingtown. Actually I do have a neighbor with one horse but they haven't been the greatest. They called animal control on me because my mare wears one of those Best Friend muzzles. She practically lives on air so it just keeps her from foundering. Even with that muzzle on she's a pro at eating plenty of grass still!

I'm in Huntingtown, where about are you?
I still need to order my tickets, hope I'm not too late! :wench: Better get my arse in gear!

Labs4Me

mingiz said:
Some people just can't mind thier own business. If they had a horse then they should have known what a muzzle is...Or thier really dumb, people really urk me. Always wanting to cast a stone before they find out the facts...
Tell me about it!! My mare has always been an extremely easy keeper (that's her in my avatar). If my neighbors had really looked at her they would have realized she's slighly cresty and pleasantly plump- not what a starving horse looks like and not a great combination!!!. She also looks clearly well taken care of although I try really hard to make sure she doesn't gain any more weight!! It really make me crazy because I actually moved away from a great home, great friends and pleasant neighborhood where I had lived for years just so I could afford to care for the horses myself (they had been through ALOT and I just stopped trusting anyone but myself) and then I get animal control called on me! What makes the whole thing crazier is that those neighbors had a horse who recently foundered so bad it's coffin bone penetrated the sole of the foot and they had no idea what happened. I tried to be pleasant and just give them the brochure about the grazing muzzle with the info (since they clearly don't know about the dangers of too much grass and I felt horrible for the horse) but they left it on my front step. Some people!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Labs4Me said:
Tell me about it!! My mare has always been an extremely easy keeper (that's her in my avatar). If my neighbors had really looked at her they would have realized she's slighly cresty and pleasantly plump- not what a starving horse looks like and not a great combination!!!. She also looks clearly well taken care of although I try really hard to make sure she doesn't gain any more weight!! It really make me crazy because I actually moved away from a great home, great friends and pleasant neighborhood where I had lived for years just so I could afford to care for the horses myself (they had been through ALOT and I just stopped trusting anyone but myself) and then I get animal control called on me! What makes the whole thing crazier is that those neighbors had a horse who recently foundered so bad it's coffin bone penetrated the sole of the foot and they had no idea what happened. I tried to be pleasant and just give them the brochure about the grazing muzzle with the info (since they clearly don't know about the dangers of too much grass and I felt horrible for the horse) but they left it on my front step. Some people!!!

Some people are just plain ignorant...From looking at your avatar you have a very nice horse. It's a shame about the other horse.