Clinton Emails One Of 'Gravest Modern Offenses To Government Transparency

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Judge Lamberth's opinion, published by Politico, begins by quoting former President Barack Obama, who, on his first full day in office, waxed eloquent about the importance of transparency in government and declared his administration's commitment to FOIA: "In our democracy, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), which encourages accountability through transparency, is the most prominent expression of a profound national commitment to ensuring an open government. ... All agencies should adopt a presumption in favor of disclosure to renew their commitment to the principles embodied in FOIA, and to usher in a new era of open government. The presumption of disclosure should be applied to all decisions involving FOIA."

"But in this case, faced with one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency, his State and Justice Departments fell far short," Lamberth wrote. "So far short that the Court questions, even now, whether they are acting in good faith. Did Hillary Clinton use her private email as Secretary of State to thwart this lofty goal? Was the State Department's attempt to settle this FOIA case in 2014 an effort to avoid searching--and disclosing the existence of--Clinton's missing emails? And has State ever adequately searched for records in this case?"

Judge Calls Clinton Emails One Of 'Gravest Modern Offenses To Government Transparency,' Orders Further Investigation

JW - pushing for answers the Gov doesn't want to discuss

littlelady

God bless the USA
Remember one thing, y’all. It is not about US, anymore. It is about Dem. I mean Them. And, don’t forget that Trump used to be a Dem. He hobnobbed with them; he was invited to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. He changed his mind for a reason, and it was, probably, for a ‘yuge’ reason. Hint: Trump was in their social (good word for what is going on, now) circle, and saw the writing on the wall. Get it? If my fellow Americans don’t get it, I can’t help y’all. I get it. Wake up, y’all.

Trump never had to run for prez. He was set for life. He did it because he is a patriot. Why would anyone jump into a swamp just for fun? The total lashing out at Trump is proof that the swamp in DC is real.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Remember one thing, y’all. It is not about US, anymore. It is about Dem. I mean Them. And, don’t forget that Trump used to be a Dem. He hobnobbed with them; he was invited to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. He changed his mind for a reason, and it was, probably, for a ‘yuge’ reason. Hint: Trump was in their social (good word for what is going on, now) circle, and saw the writing on the wall. Get it? If my fellow Americans don’t get it, I can’t help y’all. I get it. Wake up, y’all.

Trump never had to run for prez. He was set for life. He did it because he is a patriot. Why would anyone jump into a swamp just for fun? The total lashing out at Trump is proof that the swamp in DC is real.

How did a man who hid his past ever push transparency.
We still haven't seen his college records or his real Birth Certificate. (If he has one).

Grumpy

Attachments

• 48059052_533792140431268_3786226663147175936_n.jpg
    48059052_533792140431268_3786226663147175936_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 272