Clinton says Zuckerberg 'authoritarian' on misinformation, 'intends to reelect Trump'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hillary Clinton said in an interview over the weekend that Mark Zuckerman’s embrace of misinformation on his Facebook platform was “authoritarian.”

Clinton also told The Atlantic that there’s a good reason to believe Zuckerberg’s Facebook is “not just going to reelect Trump, but intend to reelect Trump.”

Shes' gone round the bend.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet next time she blames Space Force for her losing the election.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
Apparently the deranged old hag still thinks she is relevant and her subjects care what is going on in her addled mind.

Toxick

Splat
Clinton also told The Atlantic that there’s a good reason to believe Zuckerberg’s Facebook is “not just going to reelect Trump, but intend to reelect Trump.”

Getting an early jump on the blame game.

Hijinx

Why do people still interview this dingbat?
Why should facebook executives even talk with her?

Why do good people die with Cancer, auto accidents, heart attacks, and these two Pieces of detriment keep living.?
It's an old question asked many time about why some people live and others pass on.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Why do people still interview this dingbat?
Why should facebook executives even talk with her?

Why do good people die with Cancer, auto accidents, heart attacks, and these two Pieces of detriment keep living.?
It's an old question asked many time about why some people live and others pass on.
It's the Atlantic, kind of one step to the left of the national enquirer.

BOP

Hillary Clinton said in an interview over the weekend that Mark Zuckerman’s embrace of misinformation on his Facebook platform was “authoritarian.”

Shes' gone round the bend.
Sad that a wildly successful man like Mark Z. would take his life like he's fixin' to do.

#sad

BOP

She was reasonably cute in the 70's
No. No she wasn't. I've seen pictures.

I was living in Oklahoma when she got those rapists off, and it was a big story back then. It made the Tulsa World and the local news as an ongoing story.

Hijinx

Back to Zuckerberg, -------------I don't believe he is trying to elect Trump, but what if he was.
Is it any different from Soros trying to elect anyone other than Trump?
Is it any worse than Michael Moore sticking his fat nose intto politics?

Hillary makes it sound like a Federal offense to support the President.

BOP

Back to Zuckerberg, -------------I don't believe he is trying to elect Trump, but what if he was.
Is it any different from Soros trying to elect anyone other than Trump?
Is it any worse than Michael Moore sticking his fat nose intto politics?

Hillary makes it sound like a Federal offense to support the President.
If the Demonrats have their way, it probably will be. It's why they're so anxious to disarm us.

officeguy

She is the 'gift that keeps on giving' (like herpes). Every time she opens her trap, 62,984,828 voters are reminded how big of a bullet they dodged.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

He's not. He is an outspoken progbot, although a hypocritical one like they all are. Hillary etc want him to shut down free speech on FB and not allow anything other than prog talking points and propaganda. To his credit he refused to do that, so they're going after him.

We'll see if he hangs in there or caves.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He's not. He is an outspoken progbot, although a hypocritical one like they all are. Hillary etc want him to shut down free speech on FB and not allow anything other than prog talking points and propaganda. To his credit he refused to do that, so they're going after him.

We'll see if he hangs in there or caves.
More than likely from a sense of survival. If he were to cave on this and Trump wins again, than he's going to have to worry that every regulatory agency is going to be circling Facebook. The FEC for starters, but after that the flood gates are open.