Clinton suggests Putin has kompromat on Trump, Russia will back Tulsi Gabbard third-party bid

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a conversation on former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe’s podcast, “Campaign HQ,” Clinton suggested the Russians are leveraging a number of top U.S. politicians. She suggested Russia had kompromat, or compromising information, on Trump. She accused 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein of being a “Russian asset.” And she suggested Russia might back Gabbard as a third-party candidate.

“They’re also going to do third-party again,” Clinton said. “I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on someone who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/

Hijinx

I always thought Hillary should be in Jail.
Now I am not so sure. Maybe a mental institution would be better.

That wench is crazy. She has Schizophrenia.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

In a conversation on former Obama campaign manager David Plouffe’s podcast, “Campaign HQ,” Clinton suggested the Russians are leveraging a number of top U.S. politicians. She suggested Russia had kompromat, or compromising information, on Trump. She accused 2016 Green Party nominee Jill Stein of being a “Russian asset.” And she suggested Russia might back Gabbard as a third-party candidate.

“They’re also going to do third-party again,” Clinton said. “I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on someone who’s currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/

Is good song, comrade.

black dog

Free America
I always thought Hillary should be in Jail.
Now I am not so sure. Maybe a mental institution would be better.

That wench is crazy. She has Schizophrenia.
3ch3ll.jpg

officeguy

I wonder what they are smoking, because sure as hell I want stay away from whatever it is. PCP, bath-salts ?

GregV814

Look, the looney lefties are really grasping at straws. I would not be surprised if they “did a lengthy investigation to determine the President had expired tags on his car in 1972, during the Watergate inquiry, which tied him into the Nixon Administration “.

officeguy

Look, the looney lefties are really grasping at straws. I would not be surprised if they “did a lengthy investigation to determine the President had expired tags on his car in 1972, during the Watergate inquiry, which tied him into the Nixon Administration “.

I have a demwit acquaintance who is still going on about how Russia got Trump elected and that the fact that Mueller didn't find it just means he didn't dig deep enough.