Clipper Sharpener...

M

Mousebaby

PM Paso, she is a groomer and may know a good place. :howdy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Anybody know of somewhere local that sharpens blades?

I do not trust anyone local with my blades..I send them to Hayward WI let me know if you need the addy or a phone number....they are really good and fast..

mingiz

Horse Poor
I sharpen my own I bought a clipper sharpener kit and it works very well. I got it through Dover Saddlery years ago. Also there use to be an Amish guy that use to do it. You could probably find out by asking Elam at Loveville Leather.

bosox

busy corner road

The guy who sharpens the blades is Elam's cousin...on Busy Corner Road. He has an orange (faded) sign in front of the driveway.

He was 8 dollars per blade. They weren't sharp enough to do my horses after he did them but I did do my dog.

Paso--if the blades come back sharp enough to do horses can you pm the addy? Thx

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:howdy:Thanks! Paso, if you could PM me his info that would be great!! Do you know what he charges?

Service Grinding and Supply
9986 N McClaine Rd
Hayward WI 54843
1 -800-504=7765

Tell them Shelley's Pet Boutique in MD sent ya...I think it was $5.50 per blade..I usually save a batch and sent 20 or so off at a time..I can get alot of dogs in on their blades..and I never pick up a dull one they have sharpened..good luck