Close Enough

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Coffin Skate
A ritual where your teachers take your phone, put it in a coffin, put roller skates on on it and kick it down the stairs into a pentagram. They then start chanting words spoken in the unknown language of rehcaet which happens to be english spoken backwards which may explain why rehcaet is teacher backwards. If the sacrifice (the phone) is accepted demons will rise and burn the phone exploding the batteries.
Or maybe the person just sucks at spelling and it auto corrects to coffinskate
Man I hate it when teachers coffin skate your phone.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Coffin Skate
A ritual where your teachers take your phone, put it in a coffin, put roller skates on on it and kick it down the stairs into a pentagram. They then start chanting words spoken in the unknown language of rehcaet which happens to be english spoken backwards which may explain why rehcaet is teacher backwards. If the sacrifice (the phone) is accepted demons will rise and burn the phone exploding the batteries.
da fuq??

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Coffin Skate
No. They do not really think this is what they mean.

We're doomed.