CloutHub

SamSpade

So I joined it. I can't figure out what to do on it. At least when I joined Facebook ages ago, it knew how to search for people I knew already.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is CloutHub?

Edit: never mind, I just looked it up.

One of the social media startups will emerge as the victor and Facebook will go the way of MySpace.

I never really understood the point of Twitter and the only reason I joined was to see Trump's actual tweets instead of the fake news paraphrasing the media was puking out. It's also helpful to see our media tards in their own words spewing hatred and lies. But Twitter isn't "social" in any sense of the word because there is nothing positive on there - it's all a bunch of Leftists spewing lies and hate and violence. I doubt anything will replace it.

But Facebook is ripe for an overthrow.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Me,too. or at least I tried to last night but it was too clogged up. I'm going to try any of the conservative platforms so that I can stay informed and in touch. I may not keep them but I will try them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me,too. or at least I tried to last night but it was too clogged up. I'm going to try any of the conservative platforms so that I can stay informed and in touch. I may not keep them but I will try them.

I'll find out where Trump is and go there so I can read his messages. If you find out before me, let me know. Parler is filled with fake Trump accounts - because durhard Leftists have such self-loathing they have to impersonate others - and last I heard Trump himself wasn't on there.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I'm still getting hung up on signing up on Clout Hub. Anyone else? I can go thru all the steps UNTIL the verification of the acct thru my phone. Both online and the app.

:mad: