Club 911

J

jaybeeztoo

smoothmarine187 said:
:deadhorse :shrug: I don't know what either one of those are.......

You should check it out then. You'll love the band and it's a nice bar to hang out at.

J

jaybeeztoo

smoothmarine187 said:
What kind of music do they play?

Little bit of everything. Kinda like what you would hear on 97.7.

LILLYMAY, what kind of music do they play? :whistle:

mizteresa1965

smoothmarine187 said:
What kind of music do they play?

Bad Horse is like a country rock band. Although, I don't go to Club 911 on saturdays cause the crowd seems to be "too young".

Also, if you don't care for cigarette smoke, this isn't a place you want to be. The ventilation sucks.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
mizteresa1965 said:
Bad Horse is like a country rock band. Although, I don't go to Club 911 on saturdays cause the crowd seems to be "too young".

Also, if you don't care for cigarette smoke, this isn't a place you want to be. The ventilation sucks.

Country Rock.....No thanks. Not my kinda music.

J

jaybeeztoo

Jameo said:
I wouldn't call'em country rock - They are a pretty decent band :yay:

:yeahthat:

They play pretty much everything from Leonard Skynard, Bon Jovi, Buckcherry, Big-n-Rich, Wheezer, Guns-n-Roses, etc.

Certainly not country rock, but an AWESOME band. :getdown:

lillymay

mizteresa1965 said:

NO COUNTRY ROCK WITH THIS BAND! They play only ONE country song.
Their genre is rock from the 70's to top 40 today. For example, GNR, Sublime, Bon Jovi, Nickleback, 7 Mary 3, Van Halen, Skynard, Hoobastank and LOTS more! :larry:

lillymay

jwwb2000 said:
Country Rock.....No thanks. Not my kinda music.

BOOOO NO COUNTRY ROCK.....JUST GOOD ROCK-N-ROLL! They have a myspace accounty, check them out! They are totally Rad!