clueless....utterly freaking clueless

transporter

So which story is the correct one?

The one in which President Trump threatens Iran:

Trump says Iran 'made a very big mistake' by shooting down drone

DUBAI/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday said Iran made “a very big mistake” by shooting down a U.S. military drone that Tehran said was on a spy mission over its territory, in an incident that fanned fears of wider military conflict in the Middle East.

Or this one where he essentially blames the shoot down of the drone on the same 400lb fat guy sitting in his basement who hacked into the DNC servers and turned over all the info to wikileaks:

Trump says Iranian downing of US drone may have been unintentional

President Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that Iran may not have intentionally downed an unmanned U.S. surveillance drone. He said the public will “find out” about whether the U.S. intends to retaliate with a military strike.

“I find it hard to believe it was intentional,” Trump said during a White House meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“I think they made a mistake, and I’m not just talking the country made a mistake. I think that someone under the command of that country made a big mistake,” Trump said.

U.S. stocks briefly dipped to session lows after Trump said “you’ll soon find out” when asked if the U.S. would strike Iran. They resumed their climb with his subsequent comments about Iran’s intentions.

What a buffoon.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
These are not mutually exclusive comments. For those not consumed by TDS or burdened with an inability to see/understand nuance/persuasion, this was a good play on his part.

Allow Gilligan to explain (his response from another thread where I asked the question if Trump's comment (i.e., that the shoot-down was a mistake) was "quite good"):
An interesting tack.....he leaves the Iranian leaders a lot of room to de-escalate things. It also sets an interesting trap...if any further Iranian attacks occur, he can simple state "Well..guess I was wrong"..as he issues the orders to destroy their Navy, something we can accomplish in a couple days.

Seeing that you disagree, what's your take/way forward wrt Iran?

--- End of line (MCP)

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

clueless....utterly freaking clueless
You do realize that those things you have, erection enhancing pump, penis extender, that ceiling swing and associated harness, and desensitizing cream, all come with a user's manual, or user instructions, right?

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Posted in response to this thread and another made by the same forum member.

--- End of line (MCP)