cmdrfunk license plate

C

cmdrfunk

How many characters can there be on a maryland license plate?

Here in PA we're limited to seven, which has prevented me from getting my vanity plate.

No combos of my name work:

cmdrfnk - i am not a fink!... or at least i don't want to advertise it.
cmdfunk - Comrade Funk.. nope.
cmrfunk - huh?

Half (~0.497) the time people can't even figure it out written in full the way it has been since '98 so i can't trust them with anything further abbreviated.

Please say it's at least 8 characters so that the glory that is cmdrfunk can be labelled on my car.

Another installment of stupid brought to by.. me.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
where are you from in PA?

btw, I have no clue about the license plates. Have you looked up MD's MVA/DMV/Transportation Dept. to see if they have any info on it? :shrug:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by crabcake
judging from the application form at MD MVA, it looks like only 7 characters. :ohwell:

Crap, life is over. :drama:

I'll have to come up with a new plate.

DIUFKRS
EATAPKL
NVYDORK
CRCMSZD
DRNKFUL
ONWELFR
FDSTMPS
HERETIC
MNKYLVR
GDHTSME
CHNSEFUD
IHVRDRG

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cmdrfunk

DIUFKRS
EATAPKL
NVYDORK
CRCMSZD
DRNKFUL
ONWELFR
FDSTMPS
HERETIC
MNKYLVR
GDHTSME
CHNSEFUD
IHVRDRG

LOSER fits as well :bubble:
:cheesy:

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by SmallTown
LOSER fits as well :bubble:
:cheesy:

Thank you for your suggestion. As always, these suggestions are referred to our selectors for a decision. Please allow at least 4 weeks for your application to be rated by our staff. We generally do not scrutinize your suggestions to ensure they are complete until we attempt to rate them; therefore, if we find we cannot rate your application based on missing information, etc. we will contact you to furnish this data.

Thank you again for your interest in cmdrfunk! For more information about our products and programs, please visit our website at www.funkarmy.org

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

DIUFKRS
EATAPKL
NVYDORK
CRCMSZD
DRNKFUL
ONWELFR
FDSTMPS
HERETIC
MNKYLVR
GDHTSME
CHNSEFUD
IHVRDRG
I must be a terribly sick individual, but I think most of these are pretty damn funny. My personal favorite: MNKYLVR

C

cmdrfunk

Originally posted by BadGirl
I must be a terribly sick individual, but I think most of these are pretty damn funny. My personal favorite: MNKYLVR

Heh, that's actually my favorite, too.

I have a collection of 20-25 stuffed monkeys. I haven't bought a single one of them. Various girlfriends, my mom, etc keep giving the damn things to me despite me begging them not to.

Here's a picture of them back when the group was smaller. Monkey Corner:
http://home.comcast.net/~scrub77/monkeycorner.jpg

I have like 4 times that amount now, and they're all over the damn place. Hanging off lights, various hooks, bed posts. It's creepy waking up in the middle of the night with one staring at me Some make noises, some are hand puppets, one is a marionette, and they're all hungry for blood, just like one of the cats i had who came into my room at night, and i wake up with him staring at me and wondering what my esophagus tastes like.

The welcome mat for my new apt is called "monkey troop."

I think i've liked monkeys ever since the discovery channel show i saw at 6am where a monkey breaks into someone's house, steals a cake, scrambles out the window when a lady with a broom starts chasing it, and promptly runs into a bicycle head first.

The cake didn't survive.

[/end story time]

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Why not just use CDRFUNK? If all else fails see if 3M TA3 is available (check it out in a mirror).

itsbob

I bowl overhand
FUNK!

Well since CDR is the Abbrev for Commander in the NAvy, and you will be KINDA working for the Navy.. CDRFUNK does seem appropo.

And thanks for the honorable mention on your site.. "some guy named Bob"

Still working on two more.. did ya know Jenn "Bunny" H!??

itsbob

I bowl overhand

DIUFKRS
EATAPKL
NVYDORK
CRCMSZD
DRNKFUL
ONWELFR
FDSTMPS
HERETIC
MNKYLVR
GDHTSME
CHNSEFUD
IHVRDRG

I lost points for originality.. mine is just "ITSBOB"!!

C

cmdrfunk

Re: FUNK!

Originally posted by itsbob
Well since CDR is the Abbrev for Commander in the NAvy, and you will be KINDA working for the Navy.. CDRFUNK does seem appropo.

And thanks for the honorable mention on your site.. "some guy named Bob"

Still working on two more.. did ya know Jenn "Bunny" H!??

Haha, i've mentioned you far more often than you know. *stalk* And it was "a guy named Bob!"

CDR is the abbrev for commander?! So my name was actually wrong all these years? Crap... but anyway... now i have the dilemma between cdrfunk and mnkylvr

Jen Hardy is a name I recognize. I have no idea what this "Bunny" thing is. There are a lot of Jens so i don't even remember which is which. I never should have told Traynor I got hired. I can't believe she's sending the whole school down after me. I hope she stays away from the ones who can't even manage to get onto an FTP server. We had a LOT of people in our major who never should be allowed to graduate. But, my #####es about the school system is for another post.

Are you in for the next puppy drowning?

Last edited by a moderator: