CMT Awards

sccrmommy

Is anyone watching? Is it just me or does Sara Evans look pregnant? It could be that dress, but I sure hope not, I'm sure she paid good money to look hot, and she DEF has a baby pouch going on

**Edited for note-I am a HUGE Sara fan, I love her. I was just curious if she was and I didn't catch the announcement.**

Last edited:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Is anyone watching? Is it just me or does Sara Evans look pregnant? It could be that dress, but I sure hope not, I'm sure she paid good money to look hot, and she DEF has a baby pouch going on

:bigwhoop: Who cares IF she is? Why are people so worried about how others look. Cant she be normal and have a pouch?

redneck_woman

Starting Over
I was watching the CMT awards last night, Toby Keith sang his song "She's a Hottie" a girl came up on stage, started dancing and a guy in a yellow coat took her off stage. What in the world was that about? Was she a fan who had a backbone to jump up there or was it planned. I searched CMT website this morning and didn't find anything. Just seemed a little strange. Did anyone else see this?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
:bigwhoop: Who cares IF she is? Why are people so worried about how others look. Cant she be normal and have a pouch?

Because country music artists have the image of holier than thou attitude (btw, I am a country music fan so this isn't a criticism). Seeing that she is currently going through a nasty divorce with her husband, if she were to be pregnant, it's either someone else's baby or her husbands (meaning that she got back together with him after he publicly cheated on her). Either way is a :nono: in the country music biz.

For example, when Faith Hill said "WTF?" after losing an award to Carrie Underwood, she at first denied saying it. After that was shot down, she said that she was just kidding and was delighted that Carrie had won. Everyone knew that was :bs: but she wouldn't admit that she did it.

Last edited:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Because country music artists have the image of holier than thou attitude (btw, I am a country music fan so this isn't a criticism). Seeing that she is currently going through a nasty divorce with her husband, if she were to be pregnant, it's either someone else's baby or her husbands (meaning that she got back together with him after he publicly cheated on her). Either way is a :nono: in the country music biz.

For example, when Faith Hill said "WTF?" after losing an award to Carrie Underwood, she at first denied saying it. After that was shot down, she said that she was just kidding and was delighted that Carrie had won. Everyone knew that was :bs: but she wouldn't admit that she did it.

Did you know shes Engaged!! Her divorce was final last September. She starting seeing her new man before Thanksgiving. Jumping into other relationships isnt something new for the "stars" I havent liked FH after that comment. To bad for her.

LRG2006

**Edited for note-I am a HUGE Sara fan, I love her. I was just curious if she was and I didn't catch the announcement.**

Hello, I went to a town near Nashville called Franklin in the first week in April and I had the opportunity to meet Sara Evans at a diner. I didn't noticed then if she was pregnant. She seems to be very happy with her new boyfriend and she's a very sweet lady.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Did you know shes Engaged!! Her divorce was final last September. She starting seeing her new man before Thanksgiving. Jumping into other relationships isnt something new for the "stars" I havent liked FH after that comment. To bad for her.

Nope, didn't know that. Good for her, I guess. I figured she'd be more gun-shy about getting into another relationship so quickly after what happened with her husband.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We should probably ask Pete......

Our resident Sara Evans expert. :yay:

I thought she looked emaciated. Like those little African kids you see in the UNICEF commercials? All skinny with bloated bellies. She might just need to eat a cheeseburger.