CNN Mocked Again - X2!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:roflmao:
CNN raised eyebrows on Tuesday by declaring "there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth" in a straight-news report on issues regarding transgender athletes playing women’s sports.

The article by CNN breaking news and politics reporter Devan Cole headlined, "South Dakota's governor issues executive orders banning transgender athletes from women's sports," noted South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, R., banned transgender girls and women from competing in women’s sports with a pair of executive orders.

CNN raises eyebrows by claiming 'there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth' in news report | Fox News

:roflmao:
CNN published a piece about President Biden’s infrastructure plan that claimed it was a "window into Biden's soul," which many readers blasted as propaganda and kissing up to the Democratic president.

CNN White House reporter Stephen Collinson penned the piece that was labeled "analysis" despite the author’s reporter title, headlined, "Infrastructure was a Trump punchline but is a window into Biden's soul." It fawned over Biden’s proposed infrastructure plan while taking jabs at former President Donald Trump along the way.

"St. Collinson is turning into the Jim Acosta of CNN.com," former CNN producer Steve Krakauer tweeted to accompany a link to the article.

CNN mocked for fawning over Biden's infrastructure plan with 'analysis' claiming it's a window into his 'soul' | Fox News

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
All I needed to know about biden's* soul I learned when he overturned the remain in Mexico policy. That opened up the gates to the border crisis. Joe doesn't give a rat's azz about American citizens. His administration is looking more and more like obama 2.0.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
All I needed to know about biden's* soul I learned when he overturned the remain in Mexico policy. That opened up the gates to the border crisis. Joe doesn't give a rat's azz about American citizens. His administration is looking more and more like obama 2.0.
He has no soul.

But the tweets are pretty funny.

TPD

the poor dad
I think the libs are starting to have buyers remorse. We tried to warn 'em but they only wanted to listen to CNN's drivel so now we are all stuck with the stupidity of a Harris-Biden admin.

UglyBear

I think the libs are starting to have buyers remorse. ... so now we are all stuck with the stupidity of a Harris-Biden admin.
Didn’t you see some of them posting here, just last week, how “Biden is working all the time to make us all better”?
When all signs point that they are wrong, they double down and dive into pure cult of personality.

Just wait until they conk off Biden and Kakles takes over, there will be murals of “Biden on deathbed bestowing his legacy on Kamala”. They even tried with with RBG already.

TPD

the poor dad
Didn’t you see some of them posting here, just last week, how “Biden is working all the time to make us all better”?
When all signs point that they are wrong, they double down and dive into pure cult of personality.

Just wait until they conk off Biden and Kakles takes over, there will be murals of “Biden on deathbed bestowing his legacy on Kamala”. They even tried with with RBG already.
I read some of those comments last week.

I had 2 different people tell me today within a couple of hours of each other that they foresee assassination attempts taking place on one or the other before the next election. This came out of left field and surprised me a bit coming from one of them. And just so the black cars don't show up, these 2 were NOT threatening anyone, just saying they would not be surprised or shed any tears if it did take place in the next couple of years.

glhs837

Power with Control
I read some of those comments last week.

I had 2 different people tell me today within a couple of hours of each other that they foresee assassination attempts taking place on one or the other before the next election. This came out of left field and surprised me a bit coming from one of them. And just so the black cars don't show up, these 2 were NOT threatening anyone, just saying they would not be surprised or shed any tears if it did take place in the next couple of years.

Oh, I see it now. Blame it on rabid Trumpeteers.....