CNN one-ups MSNBCs On-Air Orgasms!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN exec roasted for declaring Biden’s inauguration fireworks ‘inspire our friends and shake our foes’

'Best Unintentional Comedy for the year,' remarked Joe Concha

CNN spent the majority of Wednesday gushing over Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ every move while constantly mocking the previous administration. The Biden administration already has an extremely cozy relationship with CNN, as former CNN global affairs analyst Antony Blinken has been selected to serve as secretary of state and Jen Psaki left her contributor gig at CNN to serve as press secretary.

herb749

So right now why is everything the Biden/Harris administration, but when they talk about Trump it the Trump administration and no Pence.

Louise

Harris is BIPOC, and therefore deserves spotlight and mention.

Plus she's gonna be president in a couple months.

That has been the plan all along. Who wants to listen to cackling Kamala? She will just be another figurehead for the Dems on welcoming Communism into our beloved Country. God bless the USA.

And, please tell me what BIPOC means. Thanks. :)

Louise

Black, indigenous, people of color.

i.e. Not white.

Thanks. Makes sense; considering what is going on. The hypocrisy of our swampy gov is hard to watch, so I don’t watch. I do take a peek, now and then. They don’t breathe oxygen, anymore. They just blow bubbles. Keep on postin’, Tox. :)

I will forever think of the irony of it all; even though not intentional. Our Capitol area was a natural swamp, and was drained to become our Capitol. And, now, it is a swamp, again. History does repeat itself. Take care, Tox.

Last edited: