CNN: "They R So Poor & So Black"...

D

dems4me

Qpid said:
apologize for what? :confused:

"Qpid hurt my feelings, I dont like the way she talks to me" :wah:

i make it do what it do baby :dance: you dont have to like it.
:lmao:

i dont personally know any of these people to offer up an apology.

Well... on here we ALWAYS :liar: treat others :liar: as we'd :liar: want to be :liar: treated :liar: :shrug:

PJay

Qpid said:
apologize for what? :confused:

"Qpid hurt my feelings, I dont like the way she talks to me" :wah:

i make it do what it do baby :dance: you dont have to like it.
:lmao:

i dont personally know any of these people to offer up an apology.

No apology needed here. I started out in the red as well..have no idea how it has turned green. We all have our opinions on things. Sad thing is, it really doesn't matter. Just wish we could all come up with some real solutions to truly make this world a better place for all.

Last edited:

Triggerfish

Qpid said:
Im not angry :lmao:

I just like sharing info that I know NO ONE would post on this board because it would prove im right about alot of things....such as this post and the one prior to it.

You're using something from a site that has Lion vs. Hyena and Burning Parachute videos. From what I heard it looks like it was taken out of context and we didn't hear the whole commentary.

Qpid

Triggerfish said:
You're using something from a site that has Lion vs. Hyena and Burning Parachute videos. From what I heard it looks like it was taken out of context and we didn't hear the whole commentary.

THE MAN SAID IT...it wasn't taken out of context.

So you agree with what he said eh? :lol: go ahead let it allllll out.

You didnt need to hear the whole commentary to see that what he said he actually said.

you think the video was doctored based on what site its posted from???

people are so naive :lmao: