CNN's Chris 'Fredo' Cuomo has a meltdown in public LMAO

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
1st of all, I have no idea who this guy is other than apparently he has a show on CNN or something.

But this is just hilarious and the comments on Twitter are even better. As one guy pointed out, Cuomo has just ensured that he will forever be known as Fredo.

This Italian guy says Cuomo is full o crap; Fredo is not the Italian equiv of the infamous N Word.

And my favorite comment so far:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Chris Cuomo is Andrew Cuomo's little brother (Andrew is the Governor of NY). Chris is a little twit who acts like a moron on CNN, but has his own show because...his brother is the Gov.

So yeah...Fredo.

And if Trump would tweet that out and start using it, I would contribute to his campaign fund.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
Chris Cuomo is Andrew Cuomo's little brother
That puts the Fredo reference into perspective. Pretty clever, and I'm assuming that this wasn't already a thing, i.e. he wasn't routinely known as Fredo.

He's such a douche, after threatening to throw the guy down the stairs, the guy calls him on it and says, go ahead. So Cuomo is immediately backed into a corner and goes, "why, so you can sue me? You punch me."

What a loudmouth pussy. Any guy who really knows how to fight is going to avoid a confrontation until he is left with no other choice.

mitzi

Notice he says "I'm an actor on CNN". Not a journalist, reporter, host. An actor :roflmao:

Hijinx

Notice he says "I'm an actor on CNN". Not a journalist, reporter, host. An actor :roflmao:
I think he said I am an anchor on CNN, but anyway what;'s with the mouth on that guy.
I would think a CNN anchor would be able to speak without all of the profanity.
The guy is an idiot.
I would think the brother of the Governor would have some class.

stgislander

It's funny. My grandparents and my dad would take huge offense to being called a guinea. Being a 2nd generation citizen by birth on my paternal side, guinea really has no meaning to me. Even if someone used it against me as a slur.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would think the brother of the Governor would have some class.
His brother has no class and they come from a no class family. Fredo talks like that in his interviews, too, referring to his wife as "my ****ing wife".