CNN's Chris 'Fredo' Cuomo has a meltdown in public LMAO

officeguy

Well, I guess I have no context. I really never heard of the guy before last night and never saw one of his shows. Still, not sure it is cool to instigate trouble like that. Technically, I guess he trolled Cuomo --- did something just to get a negative reaction.

Maybe if I saw Cuomo in action on air I would feel differently. :p
The guy was basically a heckler. If, like Cuomo, you are in the business of telling people what to think, you have to be able to put up with some of those.

PeoplesElbow

Fredo is a slur, really?

My home town has a big street festival called the Italian Heritage Festival that takes an entire year to plan, the downtown is closed off for 4 days etc. Anyway, people commonly refer to it as the Tally Ralley, Daygo Days, and the Wop Hop or at least they did back when people could take a joke.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Chris Cuomo is Andrew Cuomo's little brother (Andrew is the Governor of NY). Chris is a little twit who acts like a moron on CNN, but has his own show because...his brother is the Gov.

So yeah...Fredo.

And if Trump would tweet that out and start using it, I would contribute to his campaign fund.
you forgot to factor in daddy, Mario, as the Godfather of the Cuomo Crime Family :)

officeguy

you forgot to factor in daddy, Mario, as the Godfather of the Cuomo Crime Family :)
Nine years ago, someone referred to the family as 'La Cosa Couomo'. Allegedly (which may be fake news) Chris himself quippped: 'And who am I, Fredo ?'

Ethnic slur my foot.