CNN's Jake Tapper questions disabled veteran Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla patriotism for opposing impeachment

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN anchor Jake Tapper faced intense backlash Wednesday for questioning the patriotism of Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., an Army veteran and double amputee, after Mast opposed President Trump's impeachment.

GOP lawmakers in the House of Representatives overwhelmingly voted against Trump's second impeachment over his conduct surrounding last week's riot on Capitol Hill, though ten Republicans did join Democrats to support a resolution of impeachment.

Tapper, who has become one of the most outspoken anti-Trump personalities on the liberal network, slammed Republicans who didn't back impeachment, suggesting they belong to the "QAnon caucus."

He then singled out Mast, who lost both legs in 2010 after stepping on an IED in Afghanistan, over the lawmaker's argument against impeaching Trump. At the same time, Tapper invoked the Republican's military service.

Hijinx

This second impeachment does not throw any shame on President Trump it only shows the total abysmal failure of this Congress.
They have spent 4 years antagonizing this President and done nothing for this country.
I am proud of my President and ashamed at the Congress, and the Deep State buried so deep in so many Government agencies.
The SCOTUS totally ignored it's primary function through fear and was partially responsible for the actions of Trump voters who responded to their failure to act on the evidence of a crooked election. At the very least it should have been heard. The opportunity to present the evidence should have been heard.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This second impeachment does not throw any shame on President Trump it only shows the total abysmal failure of this Congress. They have spent 4 years antagonizing this President and done nothing for this country.
I am proud of my President and ashamed at the Congress, and the Deep State Bolsheviks that are buried so deep in so many Government agencies.
The SCOTUS totally ignored it's primary function through fear and was partially responsible for the actions of Trump voters who responded to their failure to act on the evidence of a crooked election. At the very least it should have been heard. The opportunity to present the evidence should have been heard.
Just a wee bit of editing for accuracy.:yay:

WingsOfGold

Another piss ant punk that never spent a day in uniform that questions a patriots patriotism. 🖕:mad: He deserves a kick in the nuts with a sledgehammer.