Coach coupon

Pete

Repete
Nutz

20% off a $400 purse makes it a still looney $320. Add tax back on and it is a $339.20.

You can't ride it, you can't dig a hole with it, it wont make a sandwich or help you make football picks.

Nutz

20% off a $400 purse makes it a still looney $320. Add tax back on and it is a $339.20.

You can't ride it, you can't dig a hole with it, it wont make a sandwich or help you make football picks.

You don't have to get the $400 purse. I can ride it if I want to. I can hold it proudly while I dig a hole (though I'll make sure to keep the purse away from the actual dirt). It will be there to support me while I make my own sammich, thank you. I'm independent you know. And foozball picks?? I'll leave that one up to the man, so he's feel important :biggrin:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Nutz

I have now heard 2 stories where it makes a great barf bag. :barf:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Nutz

Well, if you buy your sweetie one, she might give you a ride, make you a sandwich after and let you watch your game in peace.:diva:

Good point

If you select a woman who isn't interested in spending money on name brand bags it's likely she'll use her extra spending cash to buy you tickets to the game and have money left over to treat you to a $10 hotdog and $15 beer at the stadium.

Pete

Repete
If you select a woman who isn't interested in spending money on name brand bags it's likely she'll use her extra spending cash to buy you tickets to the game and have money left over to treat you to a $10 hotdog and $15 beer at the stadium.

Better point!

B

BET

Nutz

:confused: Men go figure!!! With the coupon it cost less than football tickets and lasts longer.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nutz

The coupon is to be used at the Outlet stores where the purses and accessories are already discounted. I would never spend $400 or even $300 on a purse.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
SO just brought me back a coach purse from travel..its beautiful..and most importantly far larger than my friend's coach purse. So I will cheerfully make him a sandwich...in a dallas jersey...