Cobb Island/swan Point

covekat

Our farm is down that way... what are you looking for? We usually dont board, but you never know! Never heard of Reliable Stables... where is that?

arabianpony

covekat said:
Our farm is down that way... what are you looking for? We usually dont board, but you never know! Never heard of Reliable Stables... where is that?

I am going to be moving down that way with my boyfriend. Swann Point. He is in the process of selling his house, as soon as it goes, we move. Could take awhile though. I am hoping desperately to keep my mare. She is on my folks farm in Hollywood right now, but that won't work when we move. We trail ride. I don't even own a trailer, so I am pretty farm bound. I don't stall her if possible. Prefer a run in situation, but can work with anything if I can keep her. She is pretty mellow, stocky paint, gets along well with others. No vices except peppermints.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
arabianpony said:
I am going to be moving down that way with my boyfriend. Swann Point. He is in the process of selling his house, as soon as it goes, we move. Could take awhile though. I am hoping desperately to keep my mare. She is on my folks farm in Hollywood right now, but that won't work when we move. We trail ride. I don't even own a trailer, so I am pretty farm bound. I don't stall her if possible. Prefer a run in situation, but can work with anything if I can keep her. She is pretty mellow, stocky paint, gets along well with others. No vices except peppermints.
and I just met you neighboro :buttkick: you got to go and leave this fast!!
My kids will miss your boy.
Oh, and a friend renting on this dirt road is looking to buy close. Do call me and Ill hook ya up :yay:

arabianpony

persimmoncf said:
and I just met you neighboro :buttkick: you got to go and leave this fast!!
My kids will miss your boy.
Oh, and a friend renting on this dirt road is looking to buy close. Do call me and Ill hook ya up :yay:

Doesn't look like houses are moving very fast right now so I am not anticipating the move soon. I wish we could stay there till my son is out of HS. He is going to be soooo lost in Cobb Is!
Plus swann point isn't exactly horse/BMX/dirt bike/go cart/party sort of place so all 3 of us might be lost. Our speakers can rattle the windows. :)
I would prefer a place off by itself, but don't see that happening.

I would really like to catch up with you if you are going to be around this weekend. Been workig massive OT. No life.....