Coca-Cola will stop making Tab diet soda, company announces

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Other national brands getting the boot include ZICO coconut water, Odwalla, Coca-Cola Life, Diety Coke Feisty Cherry and Spite Lymonade. Coke said it was also cutting some regional products, including Northern Neck Ginger Ale and Delaware Punch, as well as international offerings like Vegitabeta in Japan and Kuat in Brazil.

How the #### did Tab last this long?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My dad will not be happy to hear this. He really likes the Northern Neck ginger ale. I pick up a couple of cases in Dahlgren on my way to see him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Other national brands getting the boot include ZICO coconut water, Odwalla, Coca-Cola Life, Diety Coke Feisty Cherry and Spite Lymonade. Coke said it was also cutting some regional products, including Northern Neck Ginger Ale and Delaware Punch, as well as international offerings like Vegitabeta in Japan and Kuat in Brazil.

How the #### did Tab last this long?
I haven't seen that in years. I didn't know it was still being made.

gemma_rae

Anyone, other than me, drink Fresca? They have a Black Cherry Citrus that's pretty good. It's a Coca Cola product.

I haven't bought Pepsi products for years since I found out the CEO was a TDS nutter.

gemma_rae

I havent seen a Fresca in years.
Giant in La Plata stocks the original and the black cherry. I don't recall if they carry the peach flavor. It's not a cola and it's not sickeningly sweet, that's why I like it. It does have aspartame in it but very little.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Had to make a run to Waldork this morning. Did what I had to do, thought a run down to Dahlgren to get some ginger ale before it disappeared might be nice.

Too late. None of the Northern Neck on the shelves, not even a place for it anymore. Gone. Sorry dad....