Cocky Ignorance

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Cocky Ignorance::By Thomas Sowell

Now that Senator Barack Obama has become the Democrats' nominee for President of the United States, to the cheers of the media at home and abroad, he has written a letter to the Secretary of Defense, in a tone as if he is already President, addressing one of his subordinates.

The letter ends: "I look forward to your swift response."

Sowell takes the man to task for his ignorance.

Vince

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old Texas rancher, whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a post turtle'.' Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was. The old rancher said,'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.' The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face,so he continued , 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of a dumb ass put him up there to begin with. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
"I look forward to your swift response."
is Senate staffer speak for "I have no personal power or authority in this smitty low-paying job but I can use the autopen to have my Senate boss' signature placed on this document and make someone with real worth jump to my bidding."

Having answered many of these from Babs from Mob Town and other liberals, Obama's answer will contain the DoD staffer's "I am please to provide the information you requested: that means "You can take your request and stuff it where the sun don't shine while I take my time providing you the same information we gave you last week in a public briefing that was broadcast around the world by the liberal mainstream media."