Coconut gelatin

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Here in Bastrop they have a proper Mexican market. All the Mexican markets in Texas have a lot of similarities. I'm guessing that actual markets in Mexico look the same. The meat counter has a distinct look. They are going to have a pastry display and a pork rind display. I got some marinated chicken wings and beef slices the other day and grilled them up. The meat was a cross cut of rib with the bones. Very similar to Korean bulgogi beef slices. While tasty, it was somewhat grisly. I'd buy the chicken again.

I scanned the aisles and fruit jello caught my eye. They had different flavors than what's available in the US grocery stores. I picked up 2 packages. 1 coconut flavored and the other mango. They get mixed with milk. I made the coconut one last night. It has a coconut flavor. The consistency is a bit creamier than Jello brand jello. It smells like sunscreen. The texture is very similar to many of the desserts that are offered on cruise ships. A creative pastry chef would make some awesome desserts with this stuff. So that's what I'm having for dessert today.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It comes in a plastic bag.

Lump

Here in Bastrop they have a proper Mexican market. All the Mexican markets in Texas have a lot of similarities. I'm guessing that actual markets in Mexico look the same. The meat counter has a distinct look. They are going to have a pastry display and a pork rind display. I got some marinated chicken wings and beef slices the other day and grilled them up. The meat was a cross cut of rib with the bones. Very similar to Korean bulgogi beef slices. While tasty, it was somewhat grisly. I'd buy the chicken again.

I scanned the aisles and fruit jello caught my eye. They had different flavors than what's available in the US grocery stores. I picked up 2 packages. 1 coconut flavored and the other mango. They get mixed with milk. I made the coconut one last night. It has a coconut flavor. The consistency is a bit creamier than Jello brand jello. It smells like sunscreen. The texture is very similar to many of the desserts that are offered on cruise ships. A creative pastry chef would make some awesome desserts with this stuff. So that's what I'm having for dessert today.
I love going to grocery stores every time I visit a different state. It causes issues when I fly, I need to take a suit case just for groceries!!!