Coed Softball

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Anyone know if St. Mary's has coed softball? If so, when, where and a contact name would be nice.

Thanking you
UP

nomoney

think they're starting a spring league this year....they have enough girls; but really need some guys. I can try to get a contact name and number for you tomorrow :yay:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
nomoney said:
think they're starting a spring league this year....they have enough girls; but really need some guys. I can try to get a contact name and number for you tomorrow :yay:
:howdy: Lemme know too nomo! :biggrin:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
nomoney said:

:smoochy: nomo

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
nomoney said:

:tantrum

*sniffsniff*

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
:St.Mary'sCountyDykeBall: :lmao:

:shutup:

VV, maybe we could just wear a ball cap, sun glasses, grab our invisible balls every so often and they will never know the difference. :shrug:

K

Kain99

unixpirate said:
Awwww Kain. Your in trouble now. The Dykes are going to be after you.. :lmao:

skeeed... say your skeeeed

:smoochy:
Shiat.... Ya can't live in this county your whole life and not know that one! :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Lost Soul said:
unixpirate said:
Anyone know if St. Mary's has coed softball? If so, when, where and a contact name would be nice.

Hoping to show the ladies your bat?

:popcorn: :cheers: :flowers: :huggy: :deadhorse and not necassarily in that order.. :lol:

Wut up LS!
Got someone to do the welding btw.. Thanks for offering.

Lost Soul

unixpirate said:
:

Wut up LS!
Got someone to do the welding btw.. Thanks for offering.

NOt much going on Just taking stuff out of my desk and packing it to move to another desk. Probalby my last move before they put me out the gate :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Kain99 said:
Shiat.... Ya can't live in this county your whole life and not know that one! :lmao:

Not from St. Mury's. But love the area.
I did live there for a long time, and played lots of ball, so yes I do know about the beautiful women that play ball . :lmao:

:notworthy

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Lost Soul said:
NOt much going on Just taking stuff out of my desk and packing it to move to another desk. Probalby my last move before they put me out the gate :lmao:

Shiat, they told me not to let the gate hit me in the arse! :lmao:

Have fun moving.. :ohwell:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
unixpirate said:

Thanking you
UP
I think Tyrone Harris at the Regional Park is putting a league together. Or trying to anyway. 301-737-5680...Try him