Coffee II

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
So, I was sitting in the doctor's office, picked up a magazine, and started reading a breakfast article.

New research is you should have your morning coffee 2-3 hrs after getting up, because sleep has recharged you and you don't need more of a wake up until after the sleep boost wears off.

I always have my cup or 2 right away.

What say you?

☕

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I say I have two cups when I get to work. I also drink it at home and it is much stronger. In fact, I've had too much tonight! :jet:

I opened some huckleberry coffee this morning that I bought in Montana a couple of weeks ago. Oh. My. Gosh!!! It's so good! I texted my mother to stop and bring me some before she heads back here. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I opened some huckleberry coffee this morning that I bought in Montana a couple of weeks ago. Oh. My. Gosh!!! It's so good! I texted my mother to stop and bring me some before she heads back here. :lol:

Oh my gosh, that is the best coffee! I hoarded it when we went to Cody so I'd have some for a long time after we left.

The very first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is start the water for my coffee. I drink 5 or 6 cups every morning, but I say it's 2 cups because I have a huge mug.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Two large cups for me, very first thing after I get up.

I used to drink coffee all day at work but stopped doing that altogether. I do still drink it all day or night when I'm at sea though.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Got up at 6:15, did 45 minutes of animal related chores and am on my 2nd cup. It's giving me energy to go to work today :)

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
See, that's how I feel about it. Stupid research....wonder how much money was wasted on that?

Just finished my 2nd mug. Still dragging. Considering going outside and cutting some bushes and limbs. Also considering just staying right here and watching cartoons.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh my gosh, that is the best coffee! I hoarded it when we went to Cody so I'd have some for a long time after we left.

The very first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is start the water for my coffee. I drink 5 or 6 cups every morning, but I say it's 2 cups because I have a huge mug.
I kicked myself for not opening it sooner! :lol:

For future reference... I saw it on Amazon. ☕

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I usually only drink 1 or 2 mugs. (I have a little 4 cup pot - so maybe 1 of those if I have time) I like to have it when I get up. Except for the days I go to the gym for my early morning class. Then I have it right after that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Normally one cup at home in the morning followed by two at work. Here in the shipyard though, it's coffee throughout the day during the various 'tea' breaks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That stuff is very good and smells wonderful. ☕

I usually have a cup an hour or two after I wake, either at work or home. Once in a while I will have another in the afternoon. But never at night. I tried that ONCE and I was pinging off the walls until 3 am. :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That stuff is very good and smells wonderful. ☕

I usually have a cup an hour or two after I wake, either at work or home. Once in a while I will have another in the afternoon. But never at night. I tried that ONCE and I was pinging off the walls until 3 am. :jameo:
I'm working on cup two before I head out to the transfer station and back to the pool. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just received a big selection Keurig's "premium select" coffees for father's day from my-daughter-the-marketing-exective-at-Keurig and man am I loving every cup!

Strange thing is...i'm not seeing any of them for sale on line, so I'm wondering if it's something new, or it's rejected product full of lead and arsenic or somethin'...