Coffee

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Okay, wow. Needs a super fine grind for the drip machine. THIS is a good cup of coffee this morning.

DogWhisperer

I could handle regular coffee and spent 20 years in the military drinking Navy ship coffee. About 3 years ago I noticed that if I don't get my caffeine I get terrible headaches from the withdrawal. So, my favorite coffee is Peet's Major Dickinson's Decaf. Sumatran is nice as well but I don't know where to find Decaf. I use a Keurig and have a reusable cup, grind my own and it makes a great cup of coffee. Experimenting with different creamers but may go back to black which I've always preferred.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Best coffees according to some website:

Thanks for posting this! We've been grinding our own beans at home since we bought our house in 1987. I taught for a few years with a colleague from Italy who introduced me to LavAzza coffee. The best so far! Although Chesapeake Bay Roasters' Oyster Reef is a close second!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It’s not much of a list.

Folgers black silk didn’t make the list and neither did black rifle coffee company.

I’m actually enjoying a nice cup of “murdered out” right now.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
My favorite is still the Aldi's Donut Shop whole bean. They haven't had it available for a long time, only one pound left in the reserve stock.

Dunkin Original whole bean is a good 2nd.

PJay

When in the mood for cinnamon coffee I fill coffee filter with coffee grounds and generously sprinkle cinnamon on top.

So good. And, the house smells wonderful.

black dog

Free America
It’s not much of a list.

Folgers black silk didn’t make the list and neither did black rifle coffee company.

I’m actually enjoying a nice cup of “murdered out” right now.
Gave my kid a jet boil French Press a few years ago. Hes a BRC drinker.
Picture sent home as a message awhile back.
Pops, all is well.
1596170074947.jpg

black dog

Free America
My favorite is still the Aldi's Donut Shop whole bean. They haven't had it available for a long time, only one pound left in the reserve stock.

Dunkin Original whole bean is a good 2nd.
One of the local Aldis managers told me years ago, if you find something here you love.
Come back the next day and buy all you can afford. You may never see it again.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Gave my kid a jet boil French Press a few years ago. Hes a BRC drinker.
Picture sent home as a message awhile back.
Pops, all is well.
I buy beyond black and murdered out when I can find them. I save it for the weekends when I can actually sit back and enjoy several cups.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Folgers Black Silk back when we elected presidents with a brain. Now I have to settle for Food Lion dark roast. :nomoney:

Reactions: rio

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
One of the local Aldis managers told me years ago, if you find something here you love.
Come back the next day and buy all you can afford. You may never see it again.
True statement. Everything there except a few items are fleeting.

rio

Folgers Black Silk back when we elected presidents with a brain. Now I have to settle for Food Lion dark roast. :nomoney:
Or Gourmet Supreme, whichever was available. I have a hard time finding the Food Lion brand in dark roast, but get it when I can. Stock up on Folgers when its on sale.