Coggnis Clinic?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Would anyone be interested in attending a coggins clinic perhaps on the day of SMTR's first ride of the year? Would that be convenient for you guys??

Maybe i can get someone out to do it at a slightly discounted rate for multiple horses, and we could all fill out our own paperwork beforehand to save some time, all the vet would have to do is actually draw the blood.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wont work...too many horses left at home that would need it too.....its fine if ALL your trail horses are at the ride but if not you would still need the vet out..Its a good idea and all just not sure it would work completely.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Wont work...too many horses left at home that would need it too.....its fine if ALL your trail horses are at the ride but if not you would still need the vet out..Its a good idea and all just not sure it would work completely.
at least the ones you had with you would get it done. without a farm call fee or hauling to the vet separately with nothing else to do afterwards is what i'm thinking....

C-Murda

Is that the clinic where they gives the free hepatitus shots, I got hooked up with that joint last year!