Coin "shortage"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What if they just want to coerce us into paying by credit or debit so they can track our purchases? Eliminate untraceable cash transactions?

🤔

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it turns out to be true?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tracking is just a beneficial (for them) side effect of easier purchasing. No coercion is necessary, the sheeples will accept it willingly because it's convenient and ignore the downsides.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tracking is just a beneficial (for them) side effect of easier purchasing. No coercion is necessary, the sheeples will accept it willingly because it's convenient and ignore the downsides.

Just like how they got folks to PAY to provide their DNA. That still cracks me up :lol:

Overlord 1: We need to get a DNA sample of everyone in the US so we can track them. Should we send armed men door to door to forcibly collect?
Overlord 2: Nah, dude, just turn it into a fad. Like, say we'll track their ancestry for them, make commercials showing people reuniting with long lost cousins or something. Then charge them, I dunno, $25. High enough that they perceive value but low enough that anyone can afford it.
Overlord 1: You goob, people will never fall for......well sunnybean will you look at that.....

:roflmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I should also qualify that post.... when traveling x-country, I exclusively use plastic for fuel, because it's convenient. Drive in, fuel, drive out, don't need to see the cashier. But every single time I do use the card, I fully acknowledge to myself that I'm being tracked as I travel, and it's a bit disconcerting. But the alternative is to carry bundles of cash, which I don't like to do.

Last trip to AR cost me over $250 in fuel one way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I should also qualify that post.... when traveling x-country, I exclusively use plastic for fuel, because it's convenient. Drive in, fuel, drive out, don't need to see the cashier. But every single time I do use the card, I fully acknowledge to myself that I'm being tracked as I travel, and it's a bit disconcerting. But the alternative is to carry bundles of cash, which I don't like to do.

Last trip to AR cost me over $250 in fuel one way.

I used my card when traveling and my credit company absolutely tracked me, which I found convenient. If they have me in Texas and a charge comes through from a grocery store in Georgia, they immediately hit the brakes and lock my card until I confirm it's me via my cellphone.

If I were going to do something I don't want the government to know about, I'd pay cash. I'm not dumb enough to use my tracking device for something like that.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I thought recently of starting a thread in the religious section about end time events and where Christians may feel we are at on God's time table. One of the things that has always fascinated me is the technology we have today and how it relates to Revelation 13:17-
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The whole aspect of being able to track people via chips and satellites, etc. - that coupled with all the medical information they can store and track in microchips.
You put all that together with how gullible people are, as mentioned above about giving out their information, and the fear that has been put into people with the whole Covid virus and having people turn on each other.....

These things along with a host of other world events has me thinking about how far along we are in the big scheme of things.

Last edited: