G-Team Young Guns 39+1=40
HD/Stewart RFK 11+0=11
NEXT RACE , Sunday 4 September 6PM on USA @ DARLINGTON
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS 😊😊😊

homedepot20

Congrats to gemma_rae on scoring only Points Awarded (2) :buddies:
2ND Time this year only 2 points were awarded & gemma_rae had that honor also

OldHillcrestGuy

Im really getting old, didn't even know the race was Saturday night until I saw something, think it was on a ESPN channel when they were running scores across the bottom and it said it was postponed till Sunday at 10am. Then Sunday comes around and I forgot all about the race being at 10am till I saw something that Dillion was leading after 130 some laps. Then right before the Nats game, I started looking for the race, not knowing what channel it was on and couldn't find it or any results. Thought maybe since it wasn't scheduled for Sunday no one picked it up to telecast since they may have had other commitments. OH well I did see Homie's earlier post yesterday saying both Larsen and Bell were out from a accident. When I did see the results, I knew I had no points and thought nobody else probably did either.

OldHillcrestGuy

Homie, rooting for our O's, my remote is really getting worn out switching back and forth from the O's to the sorry Nat games. Maybe the O's will pull off a season like the Nats had in 2019. Brandon Hyde Manager of Year easy pick. Austin Voth couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for the Nats, doing great for the O's. I think the Nats have had lousy pitching coaches for sometime now. Just yesterday between, Voth, Max and Robbie Ray all ex Nats they all had super days.

Sorry guys for hijacking this thread. GO O's