Cold Tonight

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I hear the weather is suppose to really dip down in the single digits tonight. Guess I'll be looking for a the blankets I can find. Wonder if comforters and safety pins will work!! :jameo:

K

Katie

I have a riding lesson tonight. I know it is in an indoor, but yikes.

Maybe I will run up to the barn after work and find out if we are doing lessons tonight.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:
I have a riding lesson tonight. I know it is in an indoor, but yikes.

Maybe I will run up to the barn after work and find out if we are doing lessons tonight.

I'd think I would have to be there in spirit only tonight!!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
When I fed at 4am this morning the buckets weren't frozen. They are now at 3:30pm. So I had to break out the heated water buckets. I don't blanket. Mine are in and my barn is prettty snug..The fillies I have are out but they stay up under the shed row and are protected form the winds. Plus they have Colorado horse coats. Wind chill is 8 degrees now and will be below 0 in the early am...I was hearing that as I typed....BUUUURRRRRR!!!

T

TWHFAN1

Just finished at the barn, GLOVE FROZE TO BUCKET!!! For pete's sake....
Silly Ground hog said not much winter yet, If he is wrong there's gonna be a linching!! Ground hog style!

K

Katie

I didn't have a lesson tonight!!

There was no way that I could have stayed warm while riding. I could have worn ski pants, but I wouldn't have been able to stay on.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Katie said:
I didn't have a lesson tonight!!

There was no way that I could have stayed warm while riding. I could have worn ski pants, but I wouldn't have been able to stay on.

Now that would have been entertaining!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
2 of mine have heavy ducks on...the babies are naked...Roger has his weatherbeeta on and so does Vence...Condesa and the llamas are naked too...Wee is snug as a pig in a pile of straw....

K

Katie

HorseLady said:
Now that would have been entertaining!!!

:lmao: Yeah it would have been!

I am under my nice warm fleece blanket, and the puppy is sleeping next to me.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
2 of mine have heavy ducks on...the babies are naked...Roger has his weatherbeeta on and so does Vence...Condesa and the llamas are naked too...Wee is snug as a pig in a pile of straw....
Bliss wriggled outta her blankie, it was too big, so i sent Rottncop to Elam's to get her a new, smaller weatherbeeta. He said you'da thought that place was having a yard sale all them yakking women in there buying blankets and cold weather stuff. :lol: Now LeBeBes are both snug and toasty warm up under the round bale feeder in the hay, not like we get much wind here in the deep woods of the quiet valley. :biggrin: They choose not to go into their stalls, silly mares. That would mean leaving the hay, i suppose.

Little Maverick is snug as a bug in his blankie at Percy's place too. Dani peeped out over the stall door at me when i went down to check up on them.

K

Katie

happyappygirl said:
Bliss wriggled outta her blankie, it was too big, so i sent Rottncop to Elam's to get her a new, smaller weatherbeeta. He said you'da thought that place was having a yard sale all them yakking women in there buying blankets and cold weather stuff. :lol: Now LeBeBes are both snug and toasty warm up under the round bale feeder in the hay, not like we get much wind here in the deep woods of the quiet valley. :biggrin: They choose not to go into their stalls, silly mares. That would mean leaving the hay, i suppose.

Little Maverick is snug as a bug in his blankie at Percy's place too. Dani peeped out over the stall door at me when i went down to check up on them.

awww...