Cole Attack Planner Escapes Yemen Prison

Hessian

Notice he was "sentenced to death."

The attack occurred 6 years ago...and he was held in a Yemeni prison: tell me they were waiting for his lawyer's appeals: yeah right.
Justice is very swift in those countries. death sentence: sure,...they were just waiting for the opportunity to "leave the key" so he can continue his career.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why was he in Yemen? Shouldn't he have been extradicted to the US to stand trial? And since we went to war with Al Qaeda, he DEFINITELY should have become US property.

:confused:

T

tikipirate

He should have been transferred to an RN vessel, hanged from the yardarm, and slid off a board into the deep. "We commit thee to the sea." Rations of rum all around.

The Brits still run a tight Navy.

dustin

UAIOE
Wow just in time for the Olympics too. :ohwell: I hope they catch them before they get to the mountains.

rack'm

Jaded
dustin said:
Wow just in time for the Olympics too. :ohwell: I hope they catch them before they get to the mountains.

Make the whole region glow and that'll fix all of the problems. :yay::yay:

Toxick

Splat
tikipirate said:
He should have been transferred to an RN vessel, hanged from the yardarm, and slid off a board into the deep.

Or perhaps he should have been clouted on the noggin, and while he was unconscious, a GPS tracker implanted in his left buttock.

And then he should have been allowed to escape, while hordes of N*A employees watch his little blip move toward the mountains, waiting for it to remain idle for a week or so.

At which point Special Ops swarm that em-effer like locust.

*S

Hessian

Tox is right...

If were were to bring him under "American Justice" there would be no way we could pull off the plot Tox just outlined.

Where could you insert a chip (under sedation?) ...and the "patient" wouldn't know it?

Again: :yay: to Tox...I would have sent a missle to knock out the spider's lair...but: that would ruin a lot of intel that could be gathered by a recon team. Also: prisoners have been found to have a great aversion to Bobby Vinton's greatest hits and they'd be singing about their operations for weeks later to our intel/psy-ops guys.

alas...but this is the stuff of Mission Impossible right?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I like the way...

And then he should have been allowed to escape, while hordes of N*A employees watch his little blip move toward the mountains, waiting for it to remain idle for a week or so.

...you think.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Toxick said:
Or perhaps he should have been clouted on the noggin, and while he was unconscious, a GPS tracker implanted in his left buttock.

*S
What makes you think that isn't happening.
:lmao: