Colin Powell

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, he was 84, so....

That's the thing with these folks - they don't die of covid, they die with covid. And perhaps covid complicated their recovery, but people have always gotten infections and all sorts of things that prevented recovery. If he had caught pneumonia or gotten a staph infection we'd have never seen or heard those words connected to his death, but because it's covid.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What did Colin Powell die of, you ask? This headline should clear it up:

Fully-vaccinated former Secretary of State Colin Powell, 84, dies of COVID complications while battling Parkinson's and blood cancer

These covid cultists are annoying.

Hijinx

What did Colin Powell die of, you ask? This headline should clear it up:

Fully-vaccinated former Secretary of State Colin Powell, 84, dies of COVID complications while battling Parkinson's and blood cancer

These covid cultists are annoying.

So the old man was a few days from checking out Covid or no Covid.
Now he is just another Covid victim and not a Parkinson or cancer victim.
Happy Horsesht.

SamSpade

I’ve made the comparison with AIDS often enough - consider the fact that we never developed a vaccine for AIDS. We found a treatment that used early enough - works.

Hijinx

They have an affordable treatment for Corona too, but they don't let the Doctors prescribe it and people go to Vets to get medicine.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Although in context what he said is true, the order that the thoughts come out of his mouth absolutely sucks.

WingsOfGold

There was a time I wanted to vote for him but when endorsing the zero over the hero just showed he was no more than a plantation negro after all.

Clem72

Joe Biden: ‘Unfortunately’ Colin Powell’s Coronavirus Vaccine ‘Didn’t Work’

Would have been awesome if it did. You're telling me this vaccine cures parkinson's and leukemia too, hot damn.

TPD

the poor dad
I asked for the definition of “vast majority” last month in relation to my favorite doctor’s comments about the vaccine. Now give me the definition of “extremely rare” since SMC had 2 out of 10 Covid deaths last month that were fully vaccinated.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing that deaths of fully vaccinated individuals are “extremely rare.”

Kinnakeet

What did he really do except send 1000's of AMERICAN military to Iraq to get killed for the WMD's that Hussein did not have and then vote for Bama 2 times I thought he was a GOP supporter?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So, for what it's worth, we have a vaccine. Which doesn't prevent the disease but supposedly lessens it's effects.

Isn't it time to put some real effort into treatment?

I was thinking of this very thing yesterday.. we are putting all this time and effort on producing a vaccine, that doesn't prevent people from getting the disease (not 100% anyways), yet nobody really knows how to treat it, or worse, your survival could totally depend on what hospital, and what doctor you have treating you, and their particular methodology for treatment is.

Nobody has developed a standard treatment that works.

I would say one thing for sure that doesn't work is intubation as a treatment.