College admission scandal: Powerful parents losing jobs, big money

Perhaps this will give their children a lesson in consequences.

The parents and others accused of cheating and bribing officials to get their kids into elite colleges are expected to face charges in federal court in the coming weeks.

Some have pleaded not guilty already.

They also are facing fallout — and in some cases consequences — from the sensational college admissions scandal, the largest of its kind in the country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Many of these kids' parents are pedophiles and sexual predators, and the kids themselves are on drugs or suicidal, so it's unlikely they will learn anything meaningful from this.

Another time I got owned: when I thought Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were impressive people and a solid couple with a good foundation. Then their kids started becoming well-known celebrities and I was like, um, okay....that's what Will and Jada produced....

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

BOP

Many of these kids' parents are pedophiles and sexual predators, and the kids themselves are on drugs or suicidal, so it's unlikely they will learn anything meaningful from this.

Another time I got owned: when I thought Will Smith and Jada Pinkett were impressive people and a solid couple with a good foundation. Then their kids started becoming well-known celebrities and I was like, um, okay....that's what Will and Jada produced....
As my gramma used to say "They ain't had no bringin's up." Self-absorbed children who have come to believe that the sun and the moon rise and set in their asses bringing children into the world with nary a clue as to what to do with them. At some point, it becomes society's problem.

The Boss

I don't understand all the screaming about this? This have been going on since the beginning of time .Yes I agree it's wrong and to me it's the coach's and administrators who should be getting the brunt not the parents. Rich Parents have been doing this for years do you really think all those buildings on the campus's of Harvard and Yale and Princeton are from just really nice people?

black dog

Free America
I don't understand all the screaming about this? This have been going on since the beginning of time .Yes I agree it's wrong and to me it's the coach's and administrators who should be getting the brunt not the parents. Rich Parents have been doing this for years do you really think all those buildings on the campus's of Harvard and Yale and Princeton are from just really nice people?

Huge difference, one is on the up and up. One is not.

The Boss

You don't really believe that do you? You pay off the Dean with a building or a Coach or Administrator with cash , a payoff is a payoff .

truby20

Fighting like a girl

This right here encapsulates all of somd.com

No evidence from any of the accused about child abuse.

You’re surprised children of celebrities would chose fame?

If you’re here as a MPD or progbot idiot, walk away.