College Football begins this Thursday!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Oregon vs Boise State, Thursday at 10:15! :yahoo:

Do any of you care about college football? :ohwell:

Navy should be pretty decent this year and end up in their usual bowl game. The Terps will be lucky if they go to a bowl, though. :dye:

T

toppick08

Navy should be pretty decent this year and end up in their usual bowl game. The Terps will be lucky if they go to a bowl, though. :dye:

:yahoo:

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Maryland at Cal this Saturday - 10:00 p.m. Oh man, it's going to be fun in church Sunday morning... Feeling hungover without the hangover...

Go Terps! Ibelieve! Ibelieve!!!

chess

low 5... hi 5......

as you know...

im FUKKKIN stoked !!:buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Maryland at Cal this Saturday - 10:00 p.m. Oh man, it's going to be fun in church Sunday morning... Feeling hungover without the hangover...

Go Terps! Ibelieve! Ibelieve!!!

as you know...

im FUKKKIN stoked !!:buddies::buddies::buddies::buddies:

damn right! College is so much better than the pros. I'm a lil disappointed we don't play on TV this week, but maybe I can find a pay per view somewhere. :dance:

tyky

eieio
damn right! College is so much better than the pros. I'm a lil disappointed we don't play on TV this week, but maybe I can find a pay per view somewhere. :dance:

J got that NFL pkg, do you think we will get it?

I can't wait