College Football Fan

Terps

Thought I would be nice to my fellow southern maryland sports fans and pass this site along. Tostitos is giving away 2 tickets to the BCS National Championship Game everyday throughout football season. Now seeing as I grew up in Louisiana I am a huge LSU fan and hope they will make it to the champioship but regardless of who your team is I think it would be awesome to go to a bowl game!

http://www.tostitos.com/playmakers/

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
thanks. i'm an alabama fan, but i would love to see lsu make it all the way especially since i dont think alabama will make it there with 2 losses already. i was a lsu fan for a while seeing that i grew up in new orleans. geaux tigers! roll tide!

Terps

I am pretty sure after the past two weeks of football that LSU isnt going to make an appearance in the Tostitos bowl. However, that hasnt discouraged me from re-entering every day :)

B

Bruzilla

I was sure my Gators were going to be there... until last night.

slotted

mkd20012001 said:
thanks. i'm an alabama fan, but i would love to see lsu make it all the way especially since i dont think alabama will make it there with 2 losses already. i was a lsu fan for a while seeing that i grew up in new orleans. geaux tigers! roll tide!
I'm a Tide fan too. Except when the are playing Auburn.... :ohwell:

Terps

Guys, the SEC is lousy this year. Its so depressing. We started out dominating the Top 10 and now I we have to count Tennessee, Auburn, and Florida.....and I am not even sure that they can get back to Number 2 spot.....well there is always next year :(

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
I know you guys are going to love me since I’ve always been an Auburn fan but all of our teams have one thing in common, WE HAVE THE HARDEST SCHEDULE!!! IMO There’s no other game I love to watch more than an SEC team playing another SEC team and most of you know what I’m talking about. I just hope an SEC team goes all the way this year but there’s not much hope with the way things are looking :jameo:

Terps

crazysquid said:
I know you guys are going to love me since I’ve always been an Auburn fan but all of our teams have one thing in common, WE HAVE THE HARDEST SCHEDULE!!! IMO There’s no other game I love to watch more than an SEC team playing another SEC team and most of you know what I’m talking about. I just hope an SEC team goes all the way this year but there’s not much hope with the way things are looking :jameo:

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!! I think if you take USC or one of these other random teams that are in the top two and put them against an SEC team they would get killed. I mean woohooo you can be undefeated playing terrible teams? That is nothing to brag about. It annoys me so much. Regardless I still want to go to the championship game so i continue to register on the Tostitos site daily. However, i hate all of the A** kissing that USC gets. Put them up against a real team (just like Texas last year) and we will watch them lose over and over again!

Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Terps said:
Thought I would be nice to my fellow southern maryland sports fans and pass this site along. Tostitos is giving away 2 tickets to the BCS National Championship Game everyday throughout football season. Now seeing as I grew up in Louisiana I am a huge LSU fan and hope they will make it to the champioship but regardless of who your team is I think it would be awesome to go to a bowl game!

http://www.tostitos.com/playmakers/

Thanks! I'll be sure to post the pictures when I get back from my trip to the game...:razz: