College Football Season

C

chess

Do we have any College Football fans?? I actually enjoy CFB more than the NFL... Due to numerous reasons.. I am more than ready for it to start !!

ohstate

Woo Hoo! I'm booked for a trip to Austin to see my Buckeyes take on Texas. OSU held an open practice last night and 30,000 people showed up. They had 66,000 for the spring game. I'm still trying to find tickets to the OSU/tsun (that's "the state up north" aka college football's biggest rivalry) game, but am not breaking down and paying ebay prices yet.

I usually make a Navy game each year, and was thinking about a Terp game just for fun. Thank goodness for TIVO and the ESPN Gameplan package - I can see all the games I want.

I'm with you - If I watch the pros, I am looking for former Buckeyes on the roster. The Jets have 4 now and the Skins only have 2, and one of them is hurt (Springs).

Go Buckeyes!

C

chess

Well you will either love me or hate me for this... LOL... I am a WVU fan...yeah a graduate/alumni of the school... I have been to terps game, last year I went when we played and destroyed them 31-9, and I sat in there student section... They didnt like that to well.... Oh well..

I look for ex wvu players, which are quite a few, not as much as OSU, but Bulger, Porter, John Thornton Chris Henry, Mike Compton, Browning, Pacman Jones... quite a few others actually... I watch Pro Football on Sundays because there is nothing else to do...

C

chess

mkd20012001 said:
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Only 11 days until Alabama beats Hawai'i!!!!!

Nice I like to see different flavor.... I hope bama plays well this year..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
chess said:
Do we have any College Football fans?? I actually enjoy CFB more than the NFL... Due to numerous reasons.. I am more than ready for it to start !!

:howdy: My niece is in the marching band for the University of Maryland. Sis and I are going to go see her (and them) opening day against William and Mary.

Go Terps! :yahoo:

C

chess

jazz lady said:
:howdy: My niece is in the marching band for the University of Maryland. Sis and I are going to go see her (and them) opening day against William and Mary.

Go Terps! :yahoo:

You should travel to Morgantown for the Thursday night game... i was at the md game last year... pretty funny, since md is terrible at football lol :-D

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
chess said:
You should travel to Morgantown for the Thursday night game... i was at the md game last year... pretty funny, since md is terrible at football lol :-D

I've been to Morgantown a few times before. Thanks, but no thanks. :lol:

C

chess

CityGrl said:
Michael, not Marcus (thug)!

You mean Ron Mexico ?

Its sad my uncle went to VT... They have nothing but serious problems with the football team, I dont mean on the field, I mean off the field...

ohstate

chess said:
Well you will either love me or hate me for this... LOL... I am a WVU fan...yeah a graduate/alumni of the school...QUOTE]

I don't have any love/hate for WVU, they generally don't register for this big 10 fan, sorry. However, have you seen this site? I thought it was hysterical. Not that couches haven't been burned in Columbus, but this takes it to a new level:

http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/

C

chess

ohstate said:
chess said:
Well you will either love me or hate me for this... LOL... I am a WVU fan...yeah a graduate/alumni of the school...QUOTE]

I don't have any love/hate for WVU, they generally don't register for this big 10 fan, sorry. However, have you seen this site? I thought it was hysterical. Not that couches haven't been burned in Columbus, but this takes it to a new level:

http://www.wemustignitethiscouch.com/

oh yeah ive seen thats ite lol, its a lil old lol.... I dont follow big ten football, really I dont have a hatred for any team.... Not a fan of ND though ;) lol.... I like watching Big 10 football on tv, and have been tot he PSU vs OSU game back in early 2001 I believe when psu beat osu at beaver stadium....

Yeah people are crazy in Morgantown, I am a lil bit on the crazy side too ahaha