College Scrapbook Supplies

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
My GF is looking for some scrapbook supplies for Purdue University. So far, haven't found much besides various albums.

Anyone know where she can get scrapbook safe (acid/lignin free) die-cuts or stickers for colleges ... specifically Purdue?

mainman

Set Trippin
sleuth said:
My GF is looking for some scrapbook supplies for Purdue University. So far, haven't found much besides various albums.

Anyone know where she can get scrapbook safe (acid/lignin free) die-cuts or stickers for colleges ... specifically Purdue?
Stop it, you know they are for you...:rolleyes:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
mainman said:
Stop it, you know they are for you...:rolleyes:
Actually the GF and I took a day trip to my alma mater over the holidays and took some photos. She wants to scrapbook them, and is looking for Purdue stuff.

Surprisingly, the college bookstores on campus didn't carry scrapbook supplies. :shrug:

Elle

Happy Camper!
You can make your own die cuts, just buy the photo safe paper and find different logos &such on the internet, then print and cut them.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Elle said:
You can make your own die cuts, just buy the photo safe paper and find different logos &such on the internet, then print and cut them.
Is photo paper typically what is used? The ones my GF buys are some cardboard-type material.

Elle

Happy Camper!
sleuth said:
Is photo paper typically what is used? The ones my GF buys are some cardboard-type material.
When you make them yourself it's what you use:duh:

I try to only use CM supplies which really limits my selections so I make my own diecuts often.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Elle said:
I try to only use CM supplies which really limits my selections so I make my own diecuts often.

Elle, could you please tell me, what are CM supplies? Scrapbooking is currently not one of my hobbies, though like most crafts, it fascinates me.. I am just curious, if you don't mind.

TIA,
VV

Also, do you know much about embossing?

Elle

Happy Camper!
virgovictoria said:
Elle, could you please tell me, what are CM supplies? Scrapbooking is currently not one of my hobbies, though like most crafts, it fascinates me.. I am just curious, if you don't mind.

TIA,
VV

Also, do you know much about embossing?
Like Jabba said, it's a brand name Creative Memories. And I do not do stamping or embossing so I don't know anything about it.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I want to get together to scrap sometime soon, Elle. I've finished the bachelorette party :)gossip:) and am working on some wedding pics now. :yay:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
I am a CM Consultant. CM doesn't offer University stickers.

Maybe if you go to the Purdue University website they may have some stickers available at the college store? :shrug:

I can send out a email asking various CM Consultant's if they know of anywhere you can find University stickers.

JabbaJawz said:
I want to get together to scrap sometime soon, Elle. I've finished the bachelorette party :)gossip:) and am working on some wedding pics now. :yay:
You haven't even caught up enough to have gotten thru the wedding pics and you are already talking about baby #3... what kind of mother are you...:nono: