Color-coded bracelets aim to help customers gauge comfort levels for interactions

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Customers seemed to be happy with the idea

A Wisconsin grocery store is giving its customers the option to choose color-coded bracelets to signal to others how comfortable they are with spontaneous interactions, a report said.

WESH.com reported that the color system is simple: red means stay away; yellow means elbow bump is fine; green means you can hug or high five.

The station reported that the bracelets could be found in fishbowls at the front of Metcalfe’s, which has three locations in the state.

Haven't these people ever learned to develop a natural "####-Off!" scowl?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Does a white bracelet mean you only talk to white folks?
No, just swingers. There's a community in Arkansas not far from my brother's house, if you put white rocks in your front yard or wear a white ring, you're a swinger.

rio

So where's this community? Wait Arkansas, never mind, I like my women with a full set of teeth
Does it matter what the teeth are made of? They have some good lumber in Arkansas. Gives a whole new meaning to getting a "woodie", or for the more upper class, they may tickle with the ivories. I'd stay away from the lower class stone ground though.

Smokey1

I would think most people go to the store to get things they need not to socialize. Maybe I'm wrong. :oops:

Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I grew up loving rainbows. I would get rainbow posters. Stickers, coloring books, sneakers, shirts, etc.

For no other reason than I loved rainbows.

Now it would be assumed I was making a statement. The public display of the love of rainbows has been taken from me. :mad:

And don’t get me started about pineapple. :mad:
Same here. I have a beautiful rainbow colored delta wing kite that I really liked to fly. My favorite place to fly it was Fire Island. Not anymore......
Also had a jib on my sailboat that was muti-colored. It was called a Flasher. So glad I sold that before all this nonsense.

TPD

the poor dad
No, just swingers. There's a community in Arkansas not far from my brother's house, if you put white rocks in your front yard or wear a white ring, you're a swinger.
At least white rocks don’t rot like a pineapple...