Colts/Bolts

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I like ya, BSG, but I'm still hoping the Colts :steamroll: the Chargers. :popcorn:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Don't get me wrong hyp05, I think the Colts will win this one better than the spread. I'm just rooting for them in this one.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Well, I picked the Colts as my five pointer, but the Bolts look good tonight. And they have those god-awful jerseys on. How manly can they be wearing baby blue jerseys????

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far, it's hard to believe this is the 2007 Colts. 3 interceptions in the first quarter?

Rael

Supper's Ready
What a first half! I still hold the "watch out for the Colts" 2nd half, though. Great job by the Chargers so far.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If the Chargers win, at least I won't have to listen to another round of, "The Chargers suck! I am never watching them again!" :rolleyes:

:lol: I can't decide whether to finish watching it or to crawl into bed with my book. The heat is set to 64 and I've got my lucky sweatshirt on and a blanket around me and I'm freezing......Guess I'll stay up.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
What a first half! I still hold the "watch out for the Colts" 2nd half, though. Great job by the Chargers so far.

Normally,the Chargers fall apart in the second half. I'm not expecting a win for them. I ALMOST changed my 5 pointer to pick them just because everyone else didn't.