Columbia Classic Grand Prix

devinej

oohhh its a thought. are there going to be any gps at the PG eq center? i'll pay for some gas if you wanna go, what time does it happen?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I can't go. Gas costs too much. They raised gas prices to 3.99 at the cheapest down here from 3.59 a couple of days ago. Yikes.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
oohhh its a thought. are there going to be any gps at the PG eq center? i'll pay for some gas if you wanna go, what time does it happen?

Did you want to go to the Columbia Classic Grand Prix this Saturday? :whistle: I can be the transportation if you want to ride along. Have one seat left if Duckz wants to come.

The GP at the Capital Challenge is no more. This year instead of the GP they are having the North American Jr/AO Challenge Cup. I'm all for the new talent, but I like having a GP in our back yard.

Here is the prize list for the Capital Challenge. http://www.capitalchallenge.org/pdf/plist2008.pdf I'm definately going to watch on Sept. 28th. If I have time on the Sept. 27th I might go up after lessons and a soccer game.:yahoo:

Duckz

Did you want to go to the Columbia Classic Grand Prix this Saturday? :whistle: I can be the transportation if you want to ride along. Have one seat left if Duckz wants to come.

The GP at the Capital Challenge is no more. This year instead of the GP they are having the North American Jr/AO Challenge Cup. I'm all for the new talent, but I like having a GP in our back yard.

Here is the prize list for the Capital Challenge. http://www.capitalchallenge.org/pdf/plist2008.pdf I'm definately going to watch on Sept. 28th. If I have time on the Sept. 27th I might go up after lessons and a soccer game.:yahoo:

I have to get Lincoln (aka new show name Mr. President :diva:) ready for the MM show, so no Columbia Classic for me. Wish I could go!!

Soooo disappointed they're not doing the Grand Prix at the Capital Challenge!!!!! wtf?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I have to get Lincoln (aka new show name Mr. President :diva:) ready for the MM show, so no Columbia Classic for me. Wish I could go!!

Soooo disappointed they're not doing the Grand Prix at the Capital Challenge!!!!! wtf?

Awww Lincoln is the man. :yahoo: Or should I say Mr. Prez. I saw all the great name suggestions on COTH.

Wish you could come with us on Saturday. Doesn't the St. Mary's Riding Club have a show on Sunday too?

Duckz

Awww Lincoln is the man. :yahoo: Or should I say Mr. Prez. I saw all the great name suggestions on COTH.

Wish you could come with us on Saturday. Doesn't the St. Mary's Riding Club have a show on Sunday too?

Yes, the SMRC organizes the St. Mary's County Fair Show. Been there, done that, it's NUTS! Besides, MM is for sale so this might be their last show :bawl:

I have off work Oct 3, anyone want to see the Friday classes at the Capital Challenge?? Junior Hunters, Ariat Adult Medal finals, Jr/AO Challenge Cup, and WCHR Pro finals:drool: :yahoo:

devinej

don't think i can go so early in the day for the GP on saturday, if it were in the evening i would do it! might be up for the capital challenge GP replacement though