columbia

mistymoofwf

live to ride
was so long today BUT it was worth it, my student got reserv champion 1st, two 2nds, two 3rds, 4th, 5th......

my horse schooled so well but once in the ring he went PHSYCO

long day time for bed

covekat

Congrats! I went up to McDonough....made me ill to pass Rt 32 knowing there was a show at Columbia...but plans are plans!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
was so long today BUT it was worth it, my student got reserv champion 1st, two 2nds, two 3rds, 4th, 5th......

my horse schooled so well but once in the ring he went PHSYCO

long day time for bed

Congrats!!

Was it your student that rides "Bud"?

Did you try to call today? or was that a call from yesterday?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Congrats! I went up to McDonough....made me ill to pass Rt 32 knowing there was a show at Columbia...but plans are plans!

How did your big Grey guy do at the HCHSA Opener? It sure was better weather then on Saturday. To bad Columbia doesn't have HCHSA or MHSA dates any longer.:whistle:

covekat

How did your big Grey guy do at the HCHSA Opener? It sure was better weather then on Saturday. To bad Columbia doesn't have HCHSA or MHSA dates any longer.:whistle:

Both horses were great! Rockahock was second in his first class, Working Hunter O/F...and was fourth in both the second class and the hack...He also showed in the Open Hunters, 4th and 5th in both O/F. (he was getting a little more wound up as we went)!

I had a blast...ran into some people I hadnt seen in yrs!

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Congrats!!

Was it your student that rides "Bud"?

Did you try to call today? or was that a call from yesterday?

yes thats the one that rides bud, and i tryed calling you sunday on are way up to the show. wanted to see what you thought abut chance and sadie?

I LOVE THIS PIC
DSC00384.jpg

Last edited: