Comcast Blowzz

F

Filth08xXx

Our bill used to be $98 and now it's like $176- WTF happened? I live back out int he woods near uhhh The Bryantown light/Bryantown Store...anyone else's prices in this area suddenly double lately?

Originally posted by Filth08xXx
Our bill used to be $98 and now it's like $176- WTF happened? I live back out int he woods near uhhh The Bryantown light/Bryantown Store...anyone else's prices in this area suddenly double lately?

Sounds strange. What service does your bill state you have? I could look into it if you'd like. You'll need to PM me, I would prefer not to speak of someone's account in public. I'm sure I could help if you'd like.

But .. I need to head out of the office now. I'll be in tomorrow morning at 7:30am. Send me an e-mail if you want and I'll get in touch if I can't get onto the forum.

Broke90GSX

Yeah but atleast you have an OPTION of Comcast. :)

Rob

F

Filth08xXx

Well...we're prolly going to switch to another system...anyone know the monthly rates for Cox Cable...are there any other cable services? We def. know we DON'T want Dish Network or Direct TV again...someone please help me out!!! =)

Well...we're prolly going to switch to another system...anyone know the monthly rates for Cox Cable...are there any other cable services? We def. know we DON'T want Dish Network or Direct TV again...someone please help me out!!! =)

If you live in Southern Maryland ... no.

Try Google.