Come on Tigers!

Nupe2

Go Yanks! Send 'em back to Motown with their Tiger tails between their legs! :yay:

Nupe2

Pete said:

Figured that...Yankee pitching is suspect. I'm really an O's and Nats fan (yeah, I know...) so whoever kicks the Yank's Azz is fine with me. I've always like Oakland so I think I'll root for them....so your Tigers can still...KMA! :buttkick: :smack:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:

Gonna have to turn on the TV..New York fans don't deserve to win in the post season, they have one of the top 3 ball players in pro baseball and all they did was boo him all year even tho he hit around 300, hit 30some hrs and had probably 120 or so RBIs..I wanna see em go down.

Pete

Repete
Nupe2 said:
Figured that...Yankee pitching is suspect. I'm really an O's and Nats fan (yeah, I know...) so whoever kicks the Yank's Azz is fine with me. I've always like Oakland so I think I'll root for them....so your Tigers can still...KMA! :buttkick: :smack:
Whyyyyyyyy I oughtaaaaaaaaaaa :smack:

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Gonna have to turn on the TV..New York fans don't deserve to win in the post season, they have one of the top 3 ball players in pro baseball and all they did was boo him all year even tho he hit around 300, hit 30some hrs and had probably 120 or so RBIs..I wanna see em go down.
A-Rod batting .106 in post season?